Help › Forums

Clearing Flash Cache

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:05 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 8:46 AM

I searched the forum and went pretty far back. I know that you guys have posted it but I just can't find it. How do you clear the flash cache on Comodo Dragon? I went through settings and extensions and flash doesn't even show up. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 8:55 AM

Go here.

Click on Media5.wgt.com and delete it.  You'll have to do all your settings again; sound, putter pal, speed boost and so on but it's worthwhile, especially after buying new gear or an update.

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 9:03 AM

thanx, I found it in control panel/flash

delete all sight data and do the same under the advanced tab. 

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 9:18 AM

MainzMan:
    Click on Media5.wgt.com and delete it.  You'll have to do all your settings again; sound, putter pal, speed boost and so on but it's worthwhile, especially after buying new gear or an update.

Its always a good idear clear the flash, i do often and makes vem less, because you delete the memorize from last good round out of the flash!

I've start doing the clean when i close down for the day or close down for a break as well! Just a habit set up when you return to game then!

Egon.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 10:42 AM

egonweber:
    Its always a good idear clear the flash, i do often and makes vem less, because you delete the memorize from last good round out of the flash!

Got any evidence to back up this claim?

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 10:50 AM

PaulTon:

I cant prove it, but i just know i get better conditions when i start on a new flashcache, clubs and meter is what i expect it have to be.If i forget clear it, then its like my last rounds are stored, and i got vem set by that!

Long irons goes weird long or short and dinged shot makes weird turns etc.

Its no secret that wgt use vem, that icon admit in a very old topic they do!

Egon

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 10:54 AM

egonweber:

PaulTon:

I cant prove it, but i just know i get better conditions when i start on a new flascache, then i get if i forget clear it, then its like my last rounds are stored, and i got vem set by that!

Egon

I'm not arguing with you as I really don't know, it's just what you are saying sounds too simple. I'm sure vem would be more difficult to overcome than that?

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 10:59 AM

PaulTon:
    I'm not arguing with you as I really don't know, it's just what you are saying sounds too simple. I'm sure vem would be more difficult to overcome than that?

I just wrote the way i feel it, probably other has different experience on what works best and what i feel can be wrong, when my game start act weird, it use to help clear the cache, only, and let flash stay on!

Egon

• Jayne27
    582 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:04 AM

Clearing the flash cache has no effect on VEM but will give you a smoother more consistent meter, which obviously goes a long way towards a better score.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 11:33 AM

May  ask what VeM actually is please. I hear so much of it.thanks.

• PAGES
RSS