Forums

Help › Forums

Help!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 7 2010 4:44 PM (5 replies)
  • Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 11:53 AM

I am looking for some advice on how to improve my game and compete better as I do not have the funds right now to upgrade my clubs at this time. I am  at the Pro tier but I am at the point right now where I am not enjoying the game as much as I did because I cannot compete on some courses without better equipment. I feel  that my game is lagging behind with my short iron play as I cannot get the ball close enough to the hole to make any putts. 

I am open to any and all suggestions. 

Thanks, 

Glenn

• Pappy17
    4 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 1:35 PM

I'm right there with you buddy. Can't support spending money on this game instead of buying cloths/food for my family, yet I can't compete until I get enough free credits earned to get new equipment. No chance to compete = no fun = no play.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 2:10 PM

have you guys done all of the surveys? I had a buddy who did all the surveys, joined netflix ($9.00). If you complete all the surveys and spend $9.00 on netflix that will give you 2500 credits...more than enough to get some good clubs

Ping Rapture 1185

Rossa Daytona 750

565 left to hold or buy a couple of good wedges and some balls.

• Pappy17
    4 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 2:53 PM

I hit the survey's every day but am told over and over I don't qualify. I guess they don't want to hear from the middle class, lol. I have been able to complete some surveys for the 975 credits I currently have. Debating on saving my credits until I get to master's level (if ever) of splurge now (buy 1 piece at a time or get a set?). Was thinking about splurging on a top putter now.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 4:44 PM

if you splurge on anything it should be either the driver or the putter. I definitely agree with that. I was trying to remember what I purchased first, I am pretty sure it was a putter.

RSS