Forums

Help › Forums

Swing Meter Prob

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2010 12:07 PM (4 replies)
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 11:28 AM

While i have been playing today,when i tee  off the 1st shot  the swing meter starts off ,then  stops half way an disapears,it  then lets me try again and its  ok.

This  happens on other shots too,but it doesnt  penalise me. Whats the  Problem here then?  not saying i want penalised but  :O)   i  have too take 2 shots instead of  1

Also  on some shots when its my  turn the  position i see of me taking  my shot suddenly  reverts too the green then back  ,then back again,then  the Meter disapears until my times ran  out,then it lets me take my  shot.  All time consusming  this as the  people i  play say im too Slow,through  no fault of  my  own ..

Please Help..Thankyou

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 10:11 AM

Its nearly every shot i take now ,the meter starts off then disapears,but the golfer takes the shot but doesnt hit  the ball,then  the 2nd time the meter is ok  and hits the ball,sometimes it  can  go twice then 3rd time  lets me hit the ball.

also  the screen  flashing from tee too  pin  tee too  pin a few times then  the meter disapears until the 90  secs has ran out,this is happening a lot now..

Is this a glitch in the game, i would  like some feedback please as its   pissing me off,also  my apponent as they think  im too slow,through  no fault of my  own

Cheers

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 5:05 AM
    Hmm seems it must only be me lol . with all the feedback cheers :O)
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 5:52 AM

BustaSpliff:
    While i have been playing today,when i tee  off the 1st shot  the swing meter starts off ,then  stops half way an disapears,it  then lets me try again and its  ok.

This  happens on other shots too,but it doesnt  penalise me. Whats the  Problem here then?  not saying i want penalised but  :O)   i  have too take 2 shots instead of  1

If you are not playing in full screen, there is a chance that you are moving the mouse out of the playing window during the swing (after you let go of the button).  This is the only way I know of replicating the problem you describe in your OP.  

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 12:07 PM

Thanks for advise but  if   im  playing in full scrren  how do u  manage too play  without?

RSS