Help › Forums

Gifting clubs

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:37 PM (5 replies)
  • PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 11:16 AM

Hi,

Are you able to gift clubs to other WGT members?

If so, what's the procedure?

Cheers

Peter

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 11:55 AM

You can gift new clubs. But not used ones. 

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 12:44 PM

Nice trick by the site that one.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 12:46 PM

They cease being new the moment they go in your bag? I received a new driver for buying some credits. I've never played with it. I guess this is not a new club.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 7:54 PM

PeterHopper:
    They cease being new the moment they go in your bag?
    That's right, mate... have you ever purchased a new car?  Funny how the value is cut in half as soon as you drive it off the lot.

Yeah, they cease being new as soon as you buy it...  you can gift from the pro shop but not your bag.

That's just the way it is.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:37 PM

PeterHopper:

Are you able to gift clubs to other WGT members?

If so, what's the procedure?

Peter, simply go to the virtual pro shop and choose the clubs you would like to gift. Remember, Masters can not gift Masters drivers and irons, only wedges, putters, and golf balls. After choosing your equipment to gift, you'll be taken to a screen where you click "buy now" after reviewing the information about the cost and the product description, you'll then fill in the players name who your gifting the equipment to, then write a short message to the person that's receiving the clubs, and click "gift clubs" that's it, done. You'll get a confirmation page saying your gift was successfully sent. Tell your friend(s) to check their e-mail they signed-up to WGT with for their product confirmation.

RSS