Forums

Help › Forums

A reminder of what "And everything else" means

Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:01 PM (28 replies)
  • overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 5:46 PM
    It's just as i feared... This game has more idiots who can't read than any other game i play... And that IS saying a lot...
  • MonumentValley
    58 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:49 PM

G'day overthetop2. Since this thread is about a WGT forum(s), I believe you've posted into the wrong forum. It needs to be moved.

This is a job for you, WGTsky. Take this thread from the And Everything Else forum and send it up to the Community Help forum and we'll all be happy.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 12:08 AM

MonumentValley:

G'day overthetop2. Since this thread is about a WGT forum(s), I believe you've posted into the wrong forum. It needs to be moved.

This is a job for you, WGTsky. Take this thread from the And Everything Else forum and send it up to the Community Help forum and we'll all be happy.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 12:59 AM

Doublemochaman:

So, like this would be a good place to talk about my love life?

Sure, can you start with the raunchy bits?

• Bezukhov
    32 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 8:21 AM

Finally a place where I can talk about one of my favorite subjects.

The price of goat's milk in China.

http://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/CN/goat_milk.html

• craigswan
    30,984 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 12:11 PM

I go on a world war 2 forum and are forever posting on the wrong thread .The sergeant major type who runs it goes mental at me but all my friends think i am great for winding him up as they wouldn,t dare .

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 4:59 PM

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants. "Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack." The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."

He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist."

Thought I might add some of the everything else to the everything else list. 

Yokosaki

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:33 AM

overthetop2:

MonumentValley:

Good stuff MonumentValley!  I see the humor even if OTT2 can't. 

Looks like we finally have someone to replace Faterson.  :)

Patience OTT2, we have a lot of new players and more everyday.  It takes folks a while to learn forum decorum.  LOL

Snaike and Faterson were all over me in my WGT infancy about proper places to post.  Yes we need polite suggestions from veterans, just don't let it drive ya crazy my friend.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 5:15 PM

jakestanfill7:

Good stuff MonumentValley!  I see the humor even if OTT2 can't. 

Looks like we finally have someone to replace Faterson.  :)

I saw the humour in it :P.  And replied with a very funny owl questioning whether MonumentValley was serious.  What more could you want :P?

• Bezukhov
    32 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 7:10 AM

overthetop2:

MonumentValley:

I don't know why, but that is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

ETA I just made it my desktop background.

RSS