Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July....... Day 12

Mon, Aug 12 2013 6:29 PM (98 replies)
  • looselugnutz
    1,402 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 11:25 PM

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Santa Loose gave to me...

(Sorry, folks, but I am not singing that 'cause I can't carry a tune in a bucket.  And if you have a look at my  'ding' percentage, I wouldn't be able to hit a bear in the butt with a bass fiddle, either.)

12 Spider Putters (L19+)

These will be given to up and comers, those starting out.  I know it's not the bestest of putters out there but it's a darn sight better than the starter or its mates.

Four things to keep in mind...

1) Will only be given to those at Levels 19 through 40 with at least 10 ranked rounds played.  I want newbies to have the joy of hitting putts with something other than their 'beloved starter.'  I played with starters until I reached Tour Master and couldn't believe what a difference an upgrade in putter made.  Hopefully the winners will truly enjoy these.

2) If you've already won something during this years Christmas In July celebration, Congratulations!, but please sit this one out so more can get in.

3) If you have someone you want to nominate, please tell them to chime in here themselves.  While I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness you may have in asking for someone else, let's get them in here, in the forums.  Who knows what insight they might be able to provide down the road, or what things they will learn by joining in.

4) I live Down Under.  This post is going live at roughly 6:30 my Wednesday evening, or around 2:30 am Eastern time Wednesday morning in the States.  I have to start work tomorrow morning at 5 so I won't be around here long tonight, and won't be back until about this time tomorrow.  Not to worry, they will be given out.

Hopefully these putters will find some deserving homes.  See you all out on the links.

Happy golfing!

Santa Loose

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 11:33 PM

Wow Santa Loose, another incredible gift that will help a lot of players with their putting. Please read the conditions i.e let others have a chance.

Santa is working long hours like me lol. N1 Santa.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 11:38 PM
    BUMP PLEASE! This is a fantastic putter for those starting out. I had mine until Tour Pro then went with the level 35 version of it. I hope many get this sweet gift! And thank you all who have contributed to this fantastic post. Joe
  • VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:36 AM

Superb gift!

This was the exact putter that I first upgraded to - really helped to take a few strokes off my average.

Anybody lucky enough to get one of these will really see an improvement in their game!

Thanks again to all the Santa's for organizing such a great event!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 1:16 AM

Bumping up. Another great gifting day from Santa Loose here folks. 12 of these beauties up for grabs for free, come and get them.

Well done Loose.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 3:34 AM

Great post and great gift Santa Loose!

This thread should be lit up like a Christmas tree by the time you get home from work.

Have fun with it.

MC

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 4:59 AM

Awesome gift Loose. This was also my first putter and it really helped my game.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:14 AM

Well played Loose and Lonnie, thanks heaps chaps!

Bump!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:39 AM

Super offer Loose. Well done. A day of a Happy Dozen. 

• rsse99
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 5:57 AM

Don't know if it would improve my putting but I could certainly use a new putter.

R

RSS