Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July....... Day 12

Mon, Aug 12 2013 6:29 PM (98 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 6:27 AM

nanstar:

Well played Loose and Lonnie, thanks heaps chaps!

Bump!

Now, that's my kind of bump! lol

Spider putter is awesome, first one I started out with  and worked well for me...:-)

N1 !

• MrCG
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 6:59 AM

Would love one!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:20 AM

Bump.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:32 AM

Bump

• Ltheking
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 7:52 AM

This might sound stupid but i have two questions.

1. How do i write in the forums? Only way i find is to reply some one else...

2. What do i need to do to be able to participate in the giveaways of those putters?

//Real noob :)

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 8:24 AM

great stuff all you Santas   :)

i am wondering if there are many that qualify who do not even try because of the moderation lag imposed on the newbs.... you would think WGT could allow them through for this right away as they have the delete and edit button available if neccessary

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 8:31 AM

i think you are right bery ...

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 8:44 AM

Santa, newbie with major issues putting as evident by my scores. any help from santa would be appreciated very very much and as i get better, i will make sure to return the generousity to other newbies. thank you for the consideration

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:12 AM

Hello  it is me again . Like i said once lately . when getting a Subway  gift card for 25$ , i would gift  two sleeves of balls to the first  two new commers that introduce himself or herself on our  WGT forum .    i will get them WGT balls  at appox  100 credits ,it is not verry much ,but we (i)  give what i can  , it always makes me feel good .  And Christmas     in July   should be repeted  every month or two ,for those that have many credits and want to give back  to the community of new commers .   Hope  we all have that giving feelings  .             Francois (Frapp)    at the  service  of great Thread like this one .     :)   EDIT       OK  it is done    edmore  (Amateur)      and DAVID180667 (Hack)     where my pick  ,       Next gift card  in a couple weeks or so   ,i will be doing this again.EDIT the second time loll  ...   A new member has made its first post by introducing himself  today     with class(Ltheking) ...     so  i gifted him a sleeve . :)

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:26 AM

Way to go Frapp. Again you have shown your class and generosity.

RSS