Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:57 AM

PaulTon:
    BlackWidow309:
    I could use some help to post on the forum that is running for the contest. I would be real grateful thanks. BlackWidow309
    I posted a picture of it for you.
    Oh.....guess I won't have to show him how to fish now.  : )

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:43 AM

Nice  tourney Yancy..I didnt have to putt....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:54 PM

BlackWidow309:

Hello Yancy congrats on the 1 year of finding the B.B Squatch. I just played a single hole round on Hole 9 of Bethpage Black and found the B.B. Squatch but am unable to save a screen shot. I have save a replay of the shot that i found him on. I could use some help to post on the forum that is running for the contest. I would be real grateful thanks.

BlackWidow309

Appreciate the "1-Year Anniversary" bump - Thx BlackWidow309

Noticed that WGT player 'ScottHope' had solved this dilemma and whatnots for you so I bounced around to something else at the time. But thought I would like to say something or twos heres on this post reply.

This "Sasquatch Hunt Event" has shown the caliber & character of people who can be found in the WGT community. For myself, meeting new people has been lots of fun. I have made some new friends - and I think that's true for many who have been posting in this forum thread. Then you have things like this post where a WGT player (hardly a better example than ScottHope) steps up and volunteers their time and knowledge to help others do the things/steps needed to enter the various competitions that make up this unusual golf event.

And one last ramble here...the overall personality of the WGT community & staff at-large is able to take on a unique overall attitude of "lets have some fun with this thing we call golf" - and that's something only a great assortment of creative, talented and clever people can do together as a group - successfully.

Thanks for reading my beta hypothesis thesis or whatnot
    Meant sincerely as I always am.
    My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:09 PM

Let's Play WGT Golf - How To Sasquatch Hunt on Bethpage Black

For those catching this event in the final hours - here is a video example of playing WGT in "Bethpage Black Hole #9 Sasquatch Hunt Mode (betaV2.2)"

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:17 PM

Fuzzygazz:

Nice  tourney Yancy..I didnt have to putt....

This WGT player 'FuzzyGazz' was the very first human that I spoke with after finding the Sasquatch that late evening in November 2014. We are currently collaborating on a book which will share the excitement of that moment - the moment I had been working to enjoy for almost 5 years all up here on the WGT.

Good to see you here FuzzyGazz!
    This is Yancy

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2015 2:02 PM

With permission grantables from Chambers cam, i scrolled anti clock face 5 clicks and wonder if undercarriage of lunar craft has fallen to earth. Heard alarms going off when i zoomed in and quickly logged off. Awaiting FBI at any minute, hope to speak to you all soon .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 12:24 PM

bubbsboy:

With permission grantables from Chambers cam, i scrolled anti clock face 5 clicks and wonder if undercarriage of lunar craft has fallen to earth. Heard alarms going off when i zoomed in and quickly logged off. Awaiting FBI at any minute, hope to speak to you all soon .

BubbsBoy --- Any updateables on this? Weird & wild one here.
    Did a screen record of my last trip to the webcam -- it will SHOCK you
    Have a video done ups soons ----   I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 12:26 PM

PebbleBeachParanormals?

Came across this unique piece of "Art" and such -- as I took different views of it, it began mocking me and I had to get ons. What y'alls thinks?

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:35 PM

Team Yancy i have to whisper this as i have immense fearables. When i took that image at Chambers of lunar aftermass i feared FBI arrestables, and so it came true, but.........

I had my google glasses on and took some still shots, do you recognise the other man being arrested as he was suffering mass degradeables in next cell

P.S Pebble seems now to be infesterated, ohhhhh my.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 11:34 PM

I will laugh for the rest of my life every time I remember Yancy's most hilarious phrase in one of his investigative sasquash videos saying :  "This is Yancy, doing a research from the saquash fornication station" ...

Still laughing Yancy ! ... Thank you ;)

RSS