Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2015 12:38 PM

andyson:
    Yancy, I've heard you're a frequent flyer, do you know if the Mothership gives AAdvantage miles?

Well -- Yes, I have been a frequent flyer - But, I am not ready to talk about it.
    I will talk about it when I am ready howevers.

Apparently the Alien Mothership at Chambers is doing regular runs down to Colorado area and whatnots is the rumors. This was captured by someone who whatnot doesn't want to be named and all that.

Still no signs of MisterWGT - Rumors in the paranormables circles is not only is he possibly onboard this spaceship - He might also be the captain whose flying it! (allegedly)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2015 6:16 PM

YancyCan:
    Still no signs of MisterWGT - Rumors in the paranormables circles is not only is he possibly onboard this spaceship - He might also be the captain whose flying it! (allegedly)

Wow! Just Wow Yance!!  I think you're on to something.....Remember a while back, the 1st TwitchTV Chat with Chad?  And they were having troubles earlies on with the audio?  I got this live screen shot, it was only there for a few seconds, but its not in the released vidya and whatnot.

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 12:40 AM

Yup and they are watching !!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 3:32 PM

Interesting, and who is the cyclist......without the mensionable cycle. Hover cycling and whatnots

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 4:52 PM

Pyramids all over the place at St. George's ... Time to hide in caves now !

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 4:01 AM

Excellent job Agent Q ! I have visual confirmation of your find documentabled here.

photo ad739bcb-36d1-4037-8c4c-4a4a30c19b7b_zpsxz4ntphy.jpg

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 10:25 AM

drmoose:
    Excellent job Agent Q !

Agreeables. Agent Q is doing some fine work and whatnots all up here!
    I have seen this pyramid -- gonna send a recon drone out to the Royal St. George's on the WGT servers and get a more closelier look around. Lets keep this info on the down-lows as we don't want WGTchampion or other admins to know.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Ohh....forgot came to post a video that Agent Q might find helpful in his explorins:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 1:21 PM

And we gots another lost/found photo from the Team Yancy drone that was flying on the downlows at the US Open Chambers Bay VIP Party:

Still haven't seen MisterWGT around and whatbnots --- man say that he is flying the Alien Mothership shuttle between Washington & Colorado, However rumors now ar out that he is one of the "back-up" dancers here. I was squatting in the bushes with Medford Mel as our invites to the VIP party "could not be found" by security.
    Just Saying --- My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 2:00 AM

Now its 1:41 am right here what is the West Coast of the USA aka PST -- Been having trouble sleeping and such with the night tremors from my Chambers Bay "Night On The Train Tracks" I (my name is Yancy) spent observing the VIP party (again security "lost" my alleged passes)

So tonight I decide to go to the website for the Chambers Bay and what does yaknows they have in the top left corner of the frontpage a "Live WebCam" link - soes of course I click and learn the steps -- cause you get to actually move the  actual web camera lense around with the digi-interface there on the page.

I saw stuff. It was night and its very dark up here in the Pacific Northwest this time of year.
    Things I saw were bright so so very bright and gonna try go back to sleep again and maybe I will wanna talk more about it in the morning. Regardless, this is a fun thing to do and you alls should try it -- its running LIVE 24/7. I am not saying it is Aliens at this time, but...think about it....its definitely Aliens.

Link is below:

http://www.chambersbaygolf.com/golf/web-cam/

Did one screen grab of what I can only say was a light, some kind of light, it pulsed and grew about every 30seconds. Chose the "artifacts" view what off the location menu:

Go check this out. Its priced nice at FREE
        Sincerely, I am Yancy
        @TeamYancy

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 9:15 AM

Yancy -

Thanks, lot of fun trying to look around Chambers Bay.  9 AM and it is wet out there.  I saw a few diehards trying to chase that white ball around ( yellow for HP)

RSS