Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 11:47 AM

I hope Yancy is well on the way to a full recovery because I have evidence of a golfer being abducted from Cabo Del Sol yesterday afternoon.

I was playing the 10th hole when a narrow beam of intense light emerged from the clouds in front of me, apparently striking the ground somewhere behind the 10th green.

I'm no expert on these things but I'd say it was an alien tractor beam, probably locking onto an unsuspecting golfer about to make an eagle putt.

I got a close up of it but there's no sign of anyone actually being taken up to the alien craft. 

I suppose there' s also a chance it's WGT's newest and biggest VEM generator.  Never mind a putt going off line, how about a white hot light burning a hole right through your body?

That'd be enough to make anyone miss a putt.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 5:52 PM

MainzMan:

I hope Yancy is well on the way to a full recovery because I have evidence of a golfer being abducted from Cabo Del Sol yesterday afternoon.

I was playing the 10th hole when a narrow beam of intense light emerged from the clouds in front of me, apparently striking the ground somewhere behind the 10th green.

I'm no expert on these things but I'd say it was an alien tractor beam, probably locking onto an unsuspecting golfer about to make an eagle putt.

I got a close up of it but there's no sign of anyone actually being taken up to the alien craft. 

I suppose there' s also a chance it's WGT's newest and biggest VEM generator.  Never mind a putt going off line, how about a white hot light burning a hole right through your body?

That'd be enough to make anyone miss a putt.

Only two words - Skinwalker Ranch. Is that where Yancy disappered from ? Seen the same light in the movie. You know what they say - if you see it on T.V. it has to be true !! Come back Yancy - we needs answers !!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 9:20 PM

I also miss mon ami Yancy ,i hope he says hello soon,......    he is visiting some far away   planets    .......            hope  Mel is still close   traveling with Y  ......    Frapp

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 12:56 PM

Word from Yancy is he is investigating Mainzman's screen caps and hopes to have a video analysis for us soon.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 1:01 PM

Good news Yancy .......  Ty for the up Date .        

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:04 PM

Hello WGT
    My name is Yancy

Big thanks to all who have thought of me while I deal with me health scenarios and whatnots. Im gonna be aite.
    I am cereal. Looking forward to getting back up on the WGT circuit after some outpatient surgery that will done fix what ails me (Mostly)

OK
    Down to the MainzMan screen captures from Cabo Del Sol --- Nice Ones Friend!
    Me & Medford Mel have been going all Sherlock Holmes on this one and this intriguable investigatable has now gone to the school of historical - gonna be up all night crunching the numbers.

We plan on presentings the video analysis ASAPS.
    Now I could just crank off a quick response and whatnot on these - but under the premise of protecting the Earth and its golf courses this deserves a full analysis and professional reportins and such.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 5:09 PM

Good to see you Sir 

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:14 AM

Welcom back Mr. Ambassador ! In your absence I have been quietly working behind the scenes trying to organize another Sasquatch expedition to BPB. I should have word shortly on available funding ( them Haribo's ain't cheap ) and once I receive confirmation, I hope we can get our people together for a roundtable 'n such.

Doc :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 9:16 AM

drmoose:
    In your absence I have been quietly working behind the scenes trying to organize another Sasquatch expedition to BPB.

I think Yancy already found him Doc!

RSS