Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 11:21 AM

That is what happens when an elf loses control and has a roll with a reindeer.. A tough examination of nature will leave you for sure that NO extra terrestrial has ever set foot on planet Earth Yancy. The extra terrestrial outnumbers human beings in the universe by a magnitude of 1 human / 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x10000000Others...Not enough zeros to give an accurate reading here in fact,. If you let the pi run its course for infinity, only then would you truly have the number of non Earth species that are in the universe. 

The milky way may very likely have triple the top equation before we even examine one tenth of one percent of the galaxy..

Truth is, we(all Earth species) are some sort of strange breed that the universe has created. We can not as humans adapt past the tribal warfare phase of our existence. All the technology and all the awareness raising 5k's 10k's, and girl scout cookies does not change being "human" . To be human on Earth is to be Mother, Father, Son , Daughter. To be "human" in the cosmos is to be "alone"....Forever....

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 2:13 PM

Maybe I might be willing to accept that an alien spaceship was about to land in your video there Yancy, but then they noticed they accidentally knocked over everyone's holiday decorations, got scared and turned the spaceship back around to go the uh you know 200 million light years back to the home planet.. A Christmas miracle perhaps...

?????Or maybe the aliens did come to earth in your neighborhood, and they are so advanced as a terrestrial species that the thought of any living being worshiping something that is a complete and utter off the rails fantasy made them feel like we(humans) feel when we see a dead body. They must be so sick to their little alien stomachs that they turn the spacecraft around and leave so fast that those Christmas lawn ornaments got blown over in the spaceships' wake...../////////

Or maybe I was settled on this planet by terrestrials to dis inform and confuse the righteous and most groovy of those who scoff at their own natural world in order to gaze upon the Earths sky and into the universe to find a proper understanding of their own existence... If you were about to see it. Do you think someone who had every answer, every theory queried and explained would tap the human race on the shoulder? What has the human contributed to this interstellar organization that travels all the way to the earth .///////

The only extra terrestrial contact is death and destruction. The only contact is loss of what it is to BE.  BE is> us as a species alone in the universe and the camaraderie shared throughout the entire human race experiencing that together for (100's)thousands of years..Only then are they truly here among us when we lose all of that at once only to feel the most devastating inferiority that will sure be the demise of the Human/homosapiens ....

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 5:32 PM

Mcduff61:
    zeros

I guess that makes me " One " of them . 

Fore I met Yancy on the 3rd Mother Ship , He was in the Pod next two me # 713 to my right. 

Was it the 5th dementoin or da Cherry pie ?

And Who was Dr Who ? 

Time and space have twisted reality here in WGT land . 

It might not be to look out side the box for it is larger inside than it looks .

OPY

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 8:17 AM

Sounds good OPY, . McD  went a little cross eyed there with the theoretical speculation. .. The truth is still out there... and why not in Yancys' neighborhood, as a good a place as any imo..

ps. I hope those probes on the 3rd mother ship were semi tolerable . Maybe it was the Aliens that got the Earth pregnant in the first place and they are just visiting friends who don't know any better cause they are still infants in the grand scheme of the Cosmos?.?....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 1:04 PM

Bringing in the Doc ----- DocMoose to help me get this ChirpBurpChirpBurpChallenge in order --- I am in between dimensions (allegedly) -- We are lucky to have the good Doctor & our intern Ryan helping here.... lots of video to edit.....stay with us now please

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 3:44 PM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 4:02 AM

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 6:16 AM

I most humbly accept this mission Mr. Ambassador. BTW, in addition to my numerous other talents, have I mentioned I am also a master of disguise ?

Doc ;)

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 9:26 AM
    **> BIGAL had a nice post about the government(usgov) spending 20 million dollars on research on ufo's and extra terrestrials. The truth is the united states of America's government since the late 1950's has spent well over 2 billion dollars researching ufo's and Alien or potential Alien species(some of those species being microorganisms, but still) .. The 20 million is the amount spent on the declassified information to date, or the date bigal was getting his info from. So only a tiny fraction of the actual research has been provided to the public or even acknowledged to exist at all. There has never been a government that likes to waste money and grease palms and then cover it up as much as the good ole US of A, but there has to be something else in that 2 billion that would raise the neck hair of the scientific community and of course the> what if they are out there friends and family..... Or maybe that 200 billion dollars was a way to creatively separate you from your money,> make it classified so by the time it got declassified no one would have to answer for pumping hundreds of millions of dollars into the accounts of friends of the political elite.. Are they still out there.. Everyone with half a brain and eyes to look at the stars knows we are not alone, we are just alone because of the immensity of the cosmos our own universe and the restrictions of being human. sorry for the one long paragraph, but wgt doesn't like this browser so i can't divide anything up... Chip in Yancy??? Where you been?
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 5:04 PM

Mcduff61:
    Yancy??? Where you been?

Bunker at the cabin , Round table , Cricket ,s 

RSS