Forums

Help › Forums

Survey Help!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 9:06 AM (5 replies)
  • usarules
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 8:43 AM

Whenever I try to do a survey it always says it doesn't have a match for me. Is there a reason why???

Thanks for your help!

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 9:17 AM

usarules:

Whenever I try to do a survey it always says it doesn't have a match for me. Is there a reason why???

Thanks for your help!

Survey's are updated each and every day, the surveys are targeted for specific people.  For example today maybe they want a 40 year old mom that does most of the grocery shopping. So when it asked you your age, sex, if you have kids, and if you do the grocery shopping there trying to see if you fit the quailifications.  If you don't, lets say you anserwed as a 45 year old male with no kids then you'll get a message saying, "Appolgies you did not qualify for the survey, we update our surveys daily so try again tomorrow."

-King

• usarules
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 12:37 PM

Thanks King,

I think it'll only take me three times to buy a good driver.How long should it to take 3???

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Jul 28 2010 12:49 PM

You go through life, learning from your mistakes and listening to the wisdom of others. Then when you know pretty much all there is to know and have time to share it with others. NOBODY WANTS TO DAMN WELL LISTEN!!!

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:42 AM

usarules:

Thanks King,

I think it'll only take me three times to buy a good driver.How long should it to take 3???

You can also do the 150 survey, not just the 450.  That will get you 600 per day if you quaify.  So that all depends on what club you are trying to buy.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 9:06 AM

KingOfTheCourse:

usarules:

Thanks King,

You can also do the 150 survey, not just the 450.  That will get you 600 per day if you quaify.  So that all depends on what club you are trying to buy.

Hope they are working for you. I always get the same survey and then it says sorry you don't qualify to continue. I have been able to complete only 2 or 3 of each survey in the few months that the new system has been in place.

RSS