Forums

Help › Forums

Question about surveys for credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 29 2010 11:51 AM (9 replies)
  • tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 1:47 PM

Has any one else been having a hard time doing surveys for credits? Everytime I try to do one now the screen is unresponsive. It says work under progress at the very bottom. I tried to contact trialpay to no avail. I did send an email to Ampario haven't heard back yet. This might be a question best suited to the moderator. Can anyone help me out on this? TIA

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 2:02 PM

It's been hit-or-miss for the last few days.  I've actually completed one, but it took 4 or 5 tries to even get that far.

There's another thread on it somewhere around here.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 2:15 PM

Maybe the survey companies are catching on.  That nobody from WGT is actually intending to sign up for or ever buy anything... they are just going through the process to get free credits.  Remember, the survey companies are in business to make money, too.  Recalling some ancient words about no such thing as a free lunch...

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 2:25 PM

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/opinionshere.com

Looks like it's down for everyone.  I'm sure they already know about it, but we'll just have to wait for them to clear up whatever issues they are having at the moment.

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 2:27 PM

The survey credits have been pretty much impossible for me to get.  After going though the initial stuff, I end up saying on 9 of 10 that I am not eligible or that there are no surveys.  The offers, NETFLIX, etc. seem to be more valid.  I can buy something and get credits though that fairly easily.  Basically 100 credits cost $1 so you can pretty much buy the top level clubs for $50.  Since WGT doesn't charge anything for the site, I feel that is pretty cheap entertainment, pretty much like going to the movies once with someone, if you don't go for the large drinks. 

• austinpowers2001
    34 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 6:03 AM

TarheelsRule:
    The survey credits have been pretty much impossible for me to get.
    Same here I have only qualified once and during the middle of it the survey said It didn't have a match for me.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 6:24 AM

I don't know where everyone goes wrong. I completed two surveys yesterday. One for 150, and one for 75. This usually occurs every other day or so for me. 

Ampario is looking for a certain criteria of people. Make sure your telling them that your the sole decision maker for the house hold, and things like that. You can't keep responding (no) to the questions and expect to keep going forward with the survey.

The surveys and payouts do work. The 450 Ampario survey is a tough one to qualify for. Don't get discouraged if you don't qualify the first or second time.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 7:57 AM

Chuckling.  Aha, now we have two games on here:

1. Beating WGT

2. Beating Ampario

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 8:11 AM

Doublemochaman:

Chuckling.  Aha, now we have two games on here:

1. Beating WGT

2. Beating Ampario

I checked them out last night and this morning just to see how it works, and I couldn't complete them.

It almost seems easier to get an ace in this game than to qualify for one of these surveys to get credits.  :)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jul 29 2010 11:51 AM

Doublemochaman:
    Beating Ampario

Ah, come on DMM, I'm not cheating Ampario, I'm being honest. If you keep saying (no) to all the questions, how will anyone qualify for a survey? There looking for people to meet the qualifications to take the survey. I've been turned down more than actually getting a chance to complete a survey too.

Beating WGT, that's something better left for the members who actually know how to play the game.  : )

RSS