Forums

Help › Forums

Survey Compatibility

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 22 2010 2:16 PM (5 replies)
  • OSUSigEp
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 12:18 PM

So this can't be only me.. I'm trying to complete survey's for credits, but literally 95% of the time I get rejected or told that none of the surveys match me at this time. This has been happening for a few days now and I must say it's very frustrating! Anyone else have this problem? Any help?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 12:46 PM

They run different surveys on a daily basis, but often times certain surveys are looking for a certain demographic of responses, such as women over 40, or the person who does the shopping in the house.  You won't qualify for every survey, but keep trying.  You will eventually fit the profile for something and you have nothing to lose by trying.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 1:09 PM

Unfortunately WGTniv is right. The most picky one is the Ampario survey worth 450 credits.

I like the fact they keep giving you the same choices during qualifying and try to trip you-up. If you answer different than the first set of choices, it's game over until next time. lol  But the surveys do work, and you'll get your credits every time, if you get lucky enough to participate. GL  : )

• OSUSigEp
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 21 2010 1:13 PM

Exactly! I'm in school for Psychology at the moment so I understand the importance of demographics in statistics very well, but it's very frustrating when you get the same preliminary questions day after day. I've only collected 350 from survey's so far, but I'll keep trying!

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 4:30 AM

i'm having this same problem only it's more like 100% of the time i get rejected.  wtf do they want!!???

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 2:16 PM

I'm not sure what the problem is...

I have received credits for 3 short and 2 long surveys in the past week.

As a matter of fact, been denied only twice.

RSS