Forums

Help › Forums

Mouse lag on the latest version of flash

Wed, Oct 26 2016 4:29 PM (25 replies)
  • Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 9:15 PM

You will get scolded or laughed at for opening and old thread.

You will also get scolded for starting a new thread for an old topic.

That's what trolls do.

• DoctorEagle
    1,312 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 1:39 PM

Meter is unplayable still. Downloaded new flash on the 16th it didn't start acting up until the 20th or so. Tried using the uninstaller but wasn't able to find an an old non-developer version of flash.

Also tried 3 different browsers. Will just have to sit out until it is fixed.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 2:00 PM

DoctorEagle:

Meter is unplayable still. Downloaded new flash on the 16th it didn't start acting up until the 20th or so. Tried using the uninstaller but wasn't able to find an an old non-developer version of flash.

Also tried 3 different browsers. Will just have to sit out until it is fixed.

Then you dont plan on playing anymore do you ? So its either find the work around and fix it yourself or not play .  Go into the Active Threads >>>>>> and look up the work arounds under the last Maintenance Update thread as there are links that can help you find an older flash version . Also keep trying the browser shuffle until you find the one that works .

Most of us use Maxthon 4.9 Cloud browser some use Commodo Dragon others use Google Chrome but there just isnt a one browser fix for all . It would be nice if there were but then again maybe not .

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 2:08 PM
  • hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 2:40 PM

Colinx11:

Since the latest version of flash, my mouse starts to lag every 2-3 seconds, for approximately 1 second.

In addition, the right-click does not register and the meter plays through to the end, or slices so badly it's ridiculous.I have changed nothing on my machine - a 6-core bulldozer - and played valiantly on for 3 days, watching my scores get worse daily.

I have since updated all of the drivers on my machine, run malware scans, anti-virus and cleaners, to no effect. I have removed hardware acceleration, switched off the USB hub power-off optionj, again to no effect.

My final round was 10 minutes ago on Kiawah, and I had to quit (again) because it had become unplayable. This problem seems to get worse as play continues - it starts out fine, and degrades throughout the evening.

Unfortunately, I am now going to stop playing at W

Colinx11:

Since the latest version of flash, my mouse starts to lag every 2-3 seconds, for approximately 1 second.

In addition, the right-click does not register and the meter plays through to the end, or slices so badly it's ridiculous.I have changed nothing on my machine - a 6-core bulldozer - and played valiantly on for 3 days, watching my scores get worse daily.

I have since updated all of the drivers on my machine, run malware scans, anti-virus and cleaners, to no effect. I have removed hardware acceleration, switched off the USB hub power-off optionj, again to no effect.

My final round was 10 minutes ago on Kiawah, and I had to quit (again) because it had become unplayable. This problem seems to get worse as play continues - it starts out fine, and degrades throughout the evening.

Unfortunately, I am now going to stop playing at WGT until this problem is resolved.

GT until this problem is resolved.

version 23.0.0.185 is working fine with maxthon browser

RSS