Forums

Help › Forums

Mouse lag on the latest version of flash

Wed, Oct 26 2016 4:29 PM (25 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2013 5:02 PM

The issues with Flash and browsers have nothing to do with WGT...the first "pepperflash" issue a few months back..Adobe came out and told users the work around.

There is one more thing I can think of...try a search for "latency fix"...I believe by leatrix?..or similar.

Also, if you are going to play on I/e, there are some workarounds with "infinity" and selecting processors, via the task manager...I used to do it with IE7 way back when., unsure if it's still relevant now, I think "andyson" posted the info a few years back, a search might bring it up.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2013 6:07 PM

All the issues are to do with wgt, but its not there fault  .... flash is being updated almost daily/weekly .. wgt is coded only to the relevant one at the time ... flash make updates all the time , then wgt have to code a work around , flash is only as good as the one your coding to at the time, hence every update one browser will probably be effected , by how much is anyones business.

• Colinx11
    13 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 12:30 PM

To all who have tried to help - Thanks.

Lonnie Scott messaged me about a browser called Maxthon. I tried it and it worked!

(This is after trying every other browser available.)

Thanks Lonnie.

• Colinx11
    13 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2013 1:38 PM

Spoke too soon.

Using Maxthon and get unplayable mouse lag by hole 6.

• NeverOwned
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 10:40 PM

so did you get this fixed and how ?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 5:48 PM

NeverOwned:

LOL

• NeverOwned
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:32 AM

Why is that funny?  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 7:21 AM

jayw4862:

NeverOwned:

LOL

Maybe a post lost in moderation for over 3 years?  ;-)

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 8:41 AM

hpurey:

jayw4862:

NeverOwned:

LOL

Maybe a post lost in moderation for over 3 years?  ;-)

Thread was reopened by NeverOwned . Guess they didnt pay any attention to the posting dates .Happens quite a bit some players will reopen a thread instead of starting a new one on a topic . Probably looking for a fix after the last update .

• NeverOwned
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 9:58 PM

Sorry fellows,  I used the search tool and this was the thread that came up.

The only other forum I post at, always tell you to use the search instead of making a new thread so as not to have  multiple threads about the same subject..

Anyways I think i got her fixed by disabling Flash protective mode or by allowing pop ups.

But who knows Lol

RSS