Forums

Help › Forums

RE;MY PUTTING GAME IS GONE/PISSING EV1 OFF BECAUSE i WANT TO PUT BUT CANT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 20 2010 1:11 PM (2 replies)
  • smoker750
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 12:47 PM

mY PUTTING GAME IS NONEXISTENT,WHEN I COME CLOSE TO THE GOLF HOLE IT SHOWS THE AREA MAP AND WHEN i GO TO PUT, THE METER DOES NOT STOP AS A RESULT i FAN ON THE BALL AND WILL CONTINUE DOING THAT UNTIL i EITHER CLOSE WINDOW OR  EVERYONE TAKES OFF  IT WAS ONCE IN A WHILE NOW IT IS ALMOST EVERY GAME WHEN I PRACTICE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN.

please help

HAVE CHANGED PUTTERS FROM NEW TO MY OLD ONES .IN MY PUTTING SETTINGS i HAVE IT OFF.HAVE TRIED A DIFFERENT MOUSE

SMOKER750

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 1:09 PM

smoker-The way I understand what you're saying is that when you're on the green you swing the putter but it doesn't stop when you click again?

Clearing your cache is probably going to be in the solution, at least as a start, so try what WGTNiv says here....

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 1:11 PM

That has happened to me a few times...try right clicking on your scree and change flash quality to something different...sometimes this jogs the thing into working

RSS