Forums

Help › Forums

EZ Swing

Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:40 PM (8 replies)
  • WeaserP
    28 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:32 AM

Ok, maybe I'm missing the obvious (and it wouldn't be the first time for THAT) but every few swings I take with the EZ Swing bar (or whatever it's called) goes WAAAAYYY off from where I've pointed the path marker.  Am I doing something wrong when I release to point it in a different direction or something like that?  It's driving me crazy!  And I could be alone here but I wish using that was an OPTION, not a definite change.  Or is there someway to disable it and go back to the other bar?  A little here please...thanks.

Signed,

Pretty Frustrated in Syracuse

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 10:05 AM

It's not you but the clubs - there's nothing you might do wrong with them, except for using them.

These clubs are easy to play but you pay with the total lack of precision. Once in a while I use them and I'm sure to have a 3-putt from 4 ft on such rounds!

Change to the Starter clubs in your inventory, this will improve your game!

You might also consider to get two short custom wedges, Ping or up, for further improvement.

Have fun!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 11:14 AM

EZ-Swing.  Sounds pretty nice doesn't it?  Like they're gonna make the game easier for you.  Just aim, set the power, release and watch the ball zero in on the hole.

Except that 99% of the time the ball will go anywhere but where you want it to.

Ditch those pieces of crap, do what Alosso says and equip the starter clubs.  Hell, try hitting the ball with your wanger if you like, it'll be better than fecking EZ-Shyte.

• WeaserP
    28 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 12:29 PM

So am I to understand that you won't get the EZ Swing crap at all if you upgrade the clubs?  I've been saving up a little to get the Ping G20's and I'm there now, I've just yet to pull the string on 'em but maybe I just should go ahead and do it sooner than later...?

Thanks for the responses, folks.  Much appreciated.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 12:34 PM

Even the beginners are better than the EZ Swings. 

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 2:24 PM

WeaserP:
    So am I to understand that you won't get the EZ Swing crap at all if you upgrade the clubs?
    Not necessarily - upgrade.

There are better clubs in your possession - "Starters". Look into your inventory and move them over the SWING clubs in your bag.

Free of charge, just for you ;)

Edit: But yes, there is no EZ Swing with custom clubs.

• WeaserP
    28 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 2:51 PM

AH!  I see.  I must have reverted to the EZ Swing clubs (and not the Starter's that I think I was playing) after I returned the G20's that I rented over Master's Weekend.  That's why I wasn't seeing the EZ Swing bar.  I didn't realize I had two sets in my inventory.  I'll probably end up with the G20's soon anyway but it's all clear now.

And free to me - you're too good to me, alosso!  ;)

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:02 PM

Somebody should run an EZ Swing clubs tournament. Now that would be funny :)

• WeaserP
    28 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 3:40 PM

I'm OUT!!!

RSS