Forums

Help › Forums

hard to buy clubs without money

Fri, Nov 1 2019 7:51 PM (33 replies)
  • HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 5:10 AM

D'oh..... I bought it...instead of sending it as a gift.

.....so I bought another and sent it to you Doc.

26 Mar
    HacMcDuffer sent the PING 2010 Rapture V2 2 Hybrid 17° (Graphite) (L47+) as a gift.
    26 Mar
    HacMcDuffer purchased the PING 2010 Rapture V2 2 Hybrid 17° (Graphite) (L47+) in the Pro Shop.

I have contacted WGT to help me do this good deed right and give me back my first purchase mistake credits.

Enjoy the club but...... this side of your next 20 levels consider the 3 wedge bag.

Cheers....... Hac.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 12:55 PM

Hey Doc, check your inventory, you got a nice new driver in there too

Hope it helps, Ade.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 1:31 PM

all you guys are awesome,i can feel the love from here,happy hitting guys take care all.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 3:17 PM

DOCCOD7, realize, first and foremost we are a family, if you care to be a part of the family. I am one of the old school members of this group. We will always look out for our own. I am out of work, no income at the moment. I had bought credits prior to this life changing experience that I am going through. My family came through and made sure I had my ball of choice, to continue playing, With this said, you seem like an honest person, worthy of the family. I will now send you something other than the starter balls, hoping they will increase your enjoyment of this game, and keep you a long time member of the family I am only one of hundreds who feel this way. I wish I could say thousands, or hundreds of thousands, but that is not the case. Good luck with your game on WGT, and remember it is a game. HAVE FUN

Renni aka Squirrel Nutz.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 3:26 PM

And another good thing happend in WGT land . 

OPY

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 4:17 PM

This is nice to see GL ever want a game ill give you some tips

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 4:59 PM

Damn everyone kicking is clubs for someone... Can't be left out.  Hope it helps. 

Enjoy from WGT!

- WGTdbloshoe

• DOCCOD7
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 6:20 PM

THANK YOU HAC YOUR GENEROCITY ISGREATLY APPRECIATED I USE THE 2 HYBRED AS A MAIN DRIVER ALWAYS SHOOTING STRAIGHT  GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GOOD YEAR

• DOCCOD7
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 7:04 PM

ADEYPA THANK YOU FOR THE DRIVER WOW ,

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 8:37 PM

We all had to go through what you went through. Keep practicing, and upgrade only when you need it. Soon enough you will be giving someone else advice. GL!

RSS