Forums

Help › Forums

hard to buy clubs without money

Fri, Nov 1 2019 7:51 PM (33 replies)
  • DOCCOD7
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 8:20 AM

I'm at level 51 I have not been able to buy any boosts  the only clubs I have are the ones wgt furnishes except the putter I bought with my first 20 days of watching free vidieows the putter was 400 credits. After so long playing you can figure out that your not going to win any tournaments with the furnished clubs  you can shoot 8to9 holes of bogey free golf and usually on a par 5 your avatar will shank one so you prettymuch never get a lot of chances for birdies.The clubs are outrages in price whenI only average about 9 credits a day.I'm playing every level and its disheartening to always see your avatar shank balls  when you had a good round going. Now if I had money I could go buy a driver that would give me 100 extra yards , no shanks, and if I had more money I could go buy  a set of irons and of course the wedges. The point being some of us have to work so hard and long to see results whereas some people joined a week ago and already are winning tournaments. What about the irish day ball give away I go threw the hoops to get to the page with the free ball only to be informed I,m not worthy.If you look back in sports history you will soon discover that most great athelets come from modest income families or less. So why cant you have some type of sponserships or rewards for the ones who cant afford to buy every club and ball that makes you great. I,m confident theres an answer out there  thank you for hearing me.  

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:15 AM

There are surveys provided to help you collect credits.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:18 AM

I definitely see where you are coming from. I thought I was horrible until i upgraded some of my clubs. If you do not want to purchase clubs, which I know a lot of people want to but can't, you can try the free offers. Some of them you just sign up for some service you can cancel in a few days and get credits OR, if you have a special person in your life you need to get a gift for, there are massage deal. You give a great gift and look like you care AND you get a bunch of credits. I personally have used these services in the past and have pretty good experiences. Just my 2 cents tho.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:19 AM

courteneyfish:

There are surveys provided to help you collect credits.

And videos you can play.

In a bit over a year I haven't spent any of my money.

FWIW,many people tend to skip reading big solid blocks of online text.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:51 AM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

I definitely see where you are coming from.  there are massage deal. I personally have used these services in the past and have pretty good experiences. Just my 2 cents tho.

This is a virtual golf site Bob, keep that kind of thing to yourself.   ;0))

P.S. 2 cents? She must have been ROUGH.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:06 AM

DOCCOD7 sent you a wedge to get started

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:07 AM

Doc .. some of the clubs you have in your bag are the EZswing clubs , switch them for the starters and you will do better .

OPY

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:50 PM

I did this within 20 minutes of signing in tonight!

O.P. With a tiny bit of effort on your part.  You can earn credits quickly!

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER. 

Please read our FAQs for more information.

Transaction History
    03.25.13 Peanut Labs earned 120 credits Completed Offer 120 Cr
    03.25.13 Peanut Labs earned 120 credits Completed Offer 120 Cr

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:07 PM

opyeuclid:

Doc .. some of the clubs you have in your bag are the EZswing clubs , switch them for the starters and you will do better .

OPY

+1 The EZ Swing clubs are terrible and you will never learn the game with them. Change to the starters for all clubs.

Then do the surveys, offers and videos to get some credits then upgrade.

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 5:03 AM

Doc..... Chin up.

You have this on the way...... cheers.

Golf Equipment

Pro Shop Home » 2010 Rapture V2 2 Hybrid 17° (Graphite) (L47+)

You have successfully purchased this item. It is in your inventory.

You must equip the item before you can use it:

RSS