Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing WGTdbloshoe

Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:54 PM (79 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 8:35 PM

A belated Welcome Aboard!

You have some big shoes to fill here with some tenacity and perseverance, I am sure you will soon gain the respect of the community here.

WGTdbloshoe:
    I have been playing golf since I was 5 years old.

Geez, i bet your feet are sore :)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2013 8:49 PM

SHRUDE:

A belated Welcome Aboard!

You have some big shoes to fill here with some tenacity and perseverance, I am sure you will soon gain the respect of the community here.

WGTdbloshoe:
    I have been playing golf since I was 5 years old.

Geez, i bet your feet are sore :)

Thank you for the welcome message.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:11 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

Currently I am not accepting friend requests.  In about a month or so I will start to.  For now if you need to talk about a private matter, you are more then welcome to send me a private message or contact us via the help link below. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

- WGTdbloshoe

Welcome aboard, I already feel more positive and inspired.

One of your duties is to every 3 days or so, go into my settings and crank down the VEM switch. That will go a long way towards keeping me positive. :-)

Not that I need to, but is there a way to send a private message to non friends?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 9:31 AM

Steve2golf:

Not that I need to, but is there a way to send a private message to non friends?

Currently there is not.  For now does not seem to be plan to have a function like that.

- WGTdbloshoe

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 9:41 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

Steve2golf:

Currently there is not.  For now does not seem to be plan to have a function like that.

- WGTdbloshoe

?    Could we just email   Members@worldgolftour.com   and in subject  type 

"  For the desk of WGTdbloshoe "    And that msg will be FW to you .

That will keep you wall cleaner And your friends list down .

OPY

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 10:11 AM

opyeuclid:

WGTdbloshoe:

Steve2golf:

- WGTdbloshoe

?    Could we just email   Members@worldgolftour.com   and in subject  type 

"  For the desk of WGTdbloshoe "    And that msg will be FW to you .

That will keep you wall cleaner And your friends list down .

OPY

That works.  But give me a heads up on my wall so I can track it down faster if need be.

- WGTdbloshoe

• jlwtdw359
    124 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:55 AM

welcome glad to have you:)

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 9:08 AM

Welcome to the mad house

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Mar 26 2013 10:10 AM

A very belated welcome to you WGTdbloshoe, I wish you every success in your role.

It's fair to say you've come in at a critical period for the game, with a number of pressing issues needing resolved. I hope those at the top realise the importance of solutions being found to maintain the credibility and integrity of the game going forward.

The best of British to you in assisting them.

Tiff.

• byham
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:54 PM

0 0 1 1 11 Evergreen School District 1 1 11 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE

RSS