Help › Forums

Introducing WGTdbloshoe

Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:54 PM (79 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 11:03 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Is this a " Hint "  as to who you were ?

Enquiring minds want to know .

iaaRft

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 11:08 AM

opyeuclid:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Is this a " Hint "  as to who you were ?

Enquiring minds want to know .

iaaRft

Maybe it is... Maybe it isn't.... lol

-WGTdbloshoe

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 12:54 PM

I always did like "Married With Children"; especially Al Bundy the "shoe Salesman".

Hint?........:)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 1:17 PM

josephk2317:

I always did like "Married With Children"; especially Al Bundy the "shoe Salesman".

Hint?........:)

Hahahaha finally someone got it!  Got to love Al Bundy!!!

- WGTdbloshoe

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:03 PM

That Shoe Guy ?  Sould I send you some GI3-S balls that bounce in the sand ?

OPY

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:39 PM

lol wrong shoeman opy.. I believe it is this one:           http://www.wgt.com/members/theshoeman/default.aspx

Fore

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:44 PM

I think I will stick to looking for Big Foot on BethPage ,, I seem to do better at that .

OPY

• foregettaboutit
    227 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:50 PM

LOL Opy, i had the same thought as you did at first.. Good luck finding bigfoot!

And good luck to the new mod WGTdbloshoe as you are entering into a world where the bullets are flying rapidly. You just might need matrix-like reflexes to avoid them! :)

Fore

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:50 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

courteneyfish:

Hi. I hope you'll take more notice than you predecessor when ladies complain about being stalked and harassed on this site. 

Yes I plan on being quite vigilant in dealing with issues like that.  I hope at any point someone stalks or harasses you, you will contact any of the WGT moderators immediately.  I don't want any players, especially women, to feel they can not come to me with any problems or concerns they are having with aspects of the WGT community.

- WGTdbloshoe

Hi mister WGTdbloshoe. First ---> Welcome and gl ...lol

next : I'm not one to come here much on the WGT forum ...almost never actually ...lol ...but i saw a friend made a post here and the title got my attention so here i am !

i read thru the thread and i was just wondering if WGTicon was still here ?

...the reason i ask is that he was the one i wrote to recently after being harrassed and insulted on my wall and on my CC thread by 2 lunatics in the last couple weeks. One of those 2 had 6 accounts from what i saw and used 4 account names to come at me ! Since my official complaint , they show no activity so i would say that WGTicon did a great job.

so my 2nd question is this : If WGTicon isn't here anymore and i get more crazy stuff from other lunatics , are you the only person avail to help me ? ...i ask because writting to WGT@members didn't help me much in the past  :(

thank you mister for your reply when it comes

caroline

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:54 PM

carolineRobert:

WGTdbloshoe:

courteneyfish:

Hi. I hope you'll take more notice than you predecessor when ladies complain about being stalked and harassed on this site. 

Yes I plan on being quite vigilant in dealing with issues like that.  I hope at any point someone stalks or harasses you, you will contact any of the WGT moderators immediately.  I don't want any players, especially women, to feel they can not come to me with any problems or concerns they are having with aspects of the WGT community.

- WGTdbloshoe

Hi mister WGTdbloshoe. First ---> Welcome and gl ...lol

next : I'm not one to come here much on the WGT forum ...almost never actually ...lol ...but i saw a friend made a post here and the title got my attention so here i am !

i read thru the thread and i was just wondering if WGTicon was still here ?

...the reason i ask is that he was the one i wrote to recently after being harrassed and insulted on my wall and on my CC thread by 2 lunatics in the last couple weeks. One of those 2 had 6 accounts from what i saw and used 4 account names to come at me ! Since my official complaint , they show no activity so i would say that WGTicon did a great job.

so my 2nd question is this : If WGTicon isn't here anymore and i get more crazy stuff from other lunatics , are you the only person avail to help me ? ...i ask because writting to WGT@members didn't help me much in the past  :(

thank you mister for your reply when it comes

caroline

Don't worry WGTicon is still here.  Please if the same situation arises do not hesitate to send me a private message through my profile page or post something on my wall requesting I contact you privately.  I am on a good 12-14 hours a day so I will be able to get back to you quickly.

-WGTdbloshoe

RSS