Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2013 6:48 AM

How about an in-depth investigation rather than a knee jerk response ?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 5:52 AM

U/Lies in CC comps.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 6:47 AM

i would like to see a ball with the spin and distance of the nike 71 but no feel for us who prefer a quick meter

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2013 6:58 AM

Did I mention a pony?

• ForrestLeigh
    264 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 2:57 AM

You'll never get mulligans - if you had mulligans you would be able to reproduce each shot pretty accurately, and then you would have your proof of deviation/vem call it what you will.  Without VEM mulligans would be quite acceptable, with VEM mulligans would be the ultimate proof of how much deviation per good shot you get

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Mar 20 2013 4:20 AM

'Concede Putt' option in Multi Play Stroke Play games.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

First, I wanted to say thanks for working hard on the list. I have brought this up with our product managers and we had very productive discussions. The good news is that this is a great resource and will greatly help us in guiding our product releases. The bad news is that I will not be able to comment on individual products from the list. To be honest, our deadlines changes so much that whatever I say will likely be outdated by next week. Instead of setting expectations and then not living up to it, I promise to try to keep our 30-90 upcoming product releases thread updated (next update probably coming in early April), to give you the best idea as to what is coming ahead.

I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.

Thanks again :)

-WGTicon

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:37 PM

And this is how a Game and Community work well together .  This gives new hope to some of us Old timers that were thinking the game was over .

Thank you

OPY

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:44 PM

Hi Icon, from what I read into it, you have not been allowed to comment on the items. I fully understand about saying yes this will be implemented and for whatever reason, not being able to deliver the promise.

There are items on the list, I know will never been introduced, such as a driving range but did include this as it is a popular request. Without commenting on the individual items and the very least is it possible to tick the boses, agreed to, under consideration and rejected? Anything not decided could sit in the under consideration until such a time it is implemented or rejected. This is no way would imply any time frames have been set. I think most players understand that Rome wasn't built in a day but it would hopefully prevent some repetitive requests and give players something to look forward to when updates do occur.

This area is the one that appears to shrouded in secrecy from WGT and this idea was an attempt to open up the lines of communication between WGT and the players.

On a positive note wilto there willl be many CC Owners and members who will look forward to the CC Improvements

Edit - and thanks for doing this Icon and taking it forward to the product managers.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Fri, Mar 22 2013 4:55 PM

WGTicon:

Hi Everyone,

First, I wanted to say thanks for working hard on the list. I have brought this up with our product managers and we had very productive discussions. The good news is that this is a great resource and will greatly help us in guiding our product releases. The bad news is that I will not be able to comment on individual products from the list. To be honest, our deadlines changes so much that whatever I say will likely be outdated by next week. Instead of setting expectations and then not living up to it, I promise to try to keep our 30-90 upcoming product releases thread updated (next update probably coming in early April), to give you the best idea as to what is coming ahead.

I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.

Thanks again :)

-WGTicon

I am glad that your open to creating better CC's and courses, but what I dont understand is that the products your bringing out, are better for the lower level or higher level player, ie the new R1, The Nike Convert, but what about the legend in the low to mid 80 levels, IMO we dont have the equipment to compete at the higher level these courses demand from the back tees granted the G20 is a great driver, but thats it to level 94 IMO, and that is a lot of exp for a player at my level. I am one of the dumber ones, that have spent a lot of money to have the better equipment and play the better balls, but I would honestly like a answer, not from the over active bloggers on here, but from WGT, when are you going to diverisfy the pro shop, it will make some players, but I know me, more interested in using my credits in your pro shop, therefore making you more money. Please WGT just give me an answer on this , and please not all the smart ass answers about the guys who paid their dues, I paid mine or i would not be a legend and i still stand by the point, that once you reach Legend, the pro shop should be open to all level clubs.

RSS