Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 12:41 PM

Badfinger100:

If wgt would let us grab another ball out of our bag instead of giving us a useless free ball we would use up or inventory of spare(slightly used) balls in our bag,it makes no since to me to not let us use our own balls and use up what hits we have left on our own ,wgt would make more money on balls if we could pick and choose which balls we use at any time and be able to deplete the used ones in our bag....just saying

The best way to get rid of individual balls, is CTTH , or practice stroke play rounds.Hanging on to a single ball ,has never made sense to me. Also when you get down to your last ball ,the game gives you the option to purchase more balls, before you start playing. So save the single balls for practice rounds , keep your bag properly stocked ,and the problem is solved. Happy Swinging 

• Badfinger100
    54 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 1:18 PM

No kidding? wow!,you missed my point entirely Lonnie.....

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 1:54 PM

I knew someone would say that about having lotsa balls........just never thought it would take so long.     ;)

• fronny25
    280 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 4:04 PM

yep,i hate the free ball,all u have is a bar under yr ball,how many hits left would be nice aswell,so u can judge if your gona need a new ball or not,a red bar just lets me know its getting low,just put number of hits left there,and also,u only can see this once in game !!!!!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 5:05 PM

Thanks Andyson - I recalled this thread and for the life of me couldn't find it. I will add some things to the list and email it to Icon Monday Morning my time (Sunday in the States).

Thanks all so any more ideas do it before then

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:13 PM

andyson:
    missing from the list is "Provide full details of a shot during a replay."

yes this is a good idea.

When i first joined WGT i was surprised that all your info dropped away as soon as you struck the ball. Where your spin was, aim, club used & meter strength etc.

another Idea that could be added to the list is a history of your invites to games that you have missed.
    This might help stop the annoyance of inviting those on Green (Available) status only to sit there waiting and waiting till you decide to can the invite. (let alone those in Blue status!!)

So on the Invites Tab next to the Friends List Tab - a blinking indicator (which would be static once it is viewed)

: "Missed invite to Alt Game from xyzmember"
    :  "Missed Invite to Matchplay from xyzmember"

EDIT: Apologies, it is already in the list:  "Missed Invites Log"

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:16 PM

gmaster007:
    why should it be anyone's business who it is you send gifts to?

To WGT it is a form of suggestive advertising. If you see people gifting, you are more likely to gift.

Although revealing who received the gift may be of advantage to us members, to fuel speculation etc. WGT can already see this no doubt.

The problem lies in the lack of any regular monitoring or technology in place to prevent it in the first place.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:34 PM

there is one not on the list...

the ability to gift Legend Balls to a Legend.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:44 PM

SHRUDE:
    Missed Invites Log

Where can one view that log?

Edit*** Duh ... its on the want list LoL

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2013 8:47 PM

Misread lol - Missed invites is currently on thr list - will reveiew tomorrow (bustythis arvo) and add as much as I can before emailing Icon - he will love the last minute flurry lol

RSS