Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 2:53 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    I don't believe Rich is referring to someone

He may be referring to someone else . He may not be . I responded . 

ct690911:
    who introduces himself on a daily basis, in a variety of other threads.

I have never introduced myself in any thread that wasn't related to CC recruitment . And in those . I introduced myself as the one that runs VOTSCC . Hardly much of an introduction . And a far cry from introducing myself . 

I have thought about it . But would just assume not . 

Paul you introduce yourself through your opinions, thoughts, expressions, interactions with others....you are all over this forum. There are many ways to introduce yourself aside from a formal resume.

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 3:59 AM

let's be honest .

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 4:11 AM

Click here to play this video

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 4:16 AM

Click here to play this video

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 4:19 AM

next .

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 6:15 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    Paul you introduce yourself through your opinions, thoughts, expressions, interactions with others....you are all over this forum. There are many ways to introduce yourself aside from a formal resume.

Yes   that is partially true . . But on the other hand . Like I think Rich referenced . Many take on a different persona here . Never mentioning their lives outside of WGT. Never even replying to some one as if they trusted their word or taken seriously . At least I know I couldn't feel right at home here . Comfortable enough to respond from my heart . Or with true conviction . There is no way . Everything about all this is BS . I can admit that . I know it to be true for myself . Likely many others feel this way as well . 

Like I said . I have thought about it . But have not met anyone or felt any reason that makes me feel any other way . 

I am even completely different in my own CC . Much closer to them . More trusting and open and honest and real . Nothing like anything that has ever transpired in these main forums . Nothing . I do not think it is even intentional . or possible to want to attempt that here . 

Nothing wrong with being careful about disclosing your personal information...but don't be fooled into thinking those in your CC are any different than anyone in here, or in any other CC...most people are basically the same.

Why I have always preferred the 4 legged critters (especially dogs)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 7:30 AM

Dneirf:

OK let's see....., eternal vemnation..........vemnation?
    It's got to be here somewhere.....!

HERE IT IS.....
    Do not post anything that is, or could be, construed to be:
    • “coded” or colloquial language that may allude to inappropriate language

No, no, no Dnierf, do not go there. As one of the few accursed, "Eternal Vemnation" is the worst that can possibly happen to your WGT experience. It appears to be a combination curse of "maximum deviation" and  "can'tputtworthadamnitis " and , as it's name would imply, there is no known cure. Trust me, I've been afflicted since I reached TM, and VEM decided to exact his revenge on me for publicly outing him.

Doc :)

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 1:06 PM

"CT I'm not going to say anymore I don't have to validate anything I say to you you're just trying to step in and be the new Main discreditor. CT try and find something else to do with your time"

Discrediter of what?...I said most people are the same...you have gone through 500 CC members, and I have to point out the obvious.??

You are correct...not worth wasting either of our time. Thick as a stump.

ps. If you are responding from work, perhaps you are the one who should find something else to do...like your friggin job.!!

RSS