Forums

Help › Forums

Money, clubs

Sun, Jul 18 2010 7:10 PM (26 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 8:34 AM

Soulcatcher:
    Fill out surveys. It takes some time but you will get the credits you want.

Since I did purchase the i15 clubs, I like to use the GI2-S golf balls, and the surveys help me keep stocked-up. I even bought a Ping wedge after successfully completing the long survey, which actually took about as long as it does to play a 9 hole round here, at WGT.

Give it a try, you won't be sorry. And if there is a problem, WGT will help you claim your credits per WGTadmin.

• bezz007
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 11:56 AM

take the $10 you were going to spend on your salad lunch today put it on here buy some clubs that hit further then 200 yrds and you might just like it at 8pm when its pitch black outside and your thinking of putting balls into a cup

• Jlandmesser22
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 6:46 PM

your right I have been on here on day, and it took less then that to figure out that this game sucks, and as for you work related injury sorry to hear that, but that is not my point, my point is that this game sucks and is not worth spending money on, and that I truly believe no matter what you or anyone else on here says, if you spend money on this game, its stupid, and that I stereotype you to be the guy at the driving range, thats all, you might have alot of money but aint worth anything on the course, as for your and the other gentleman's score that was posted up here. I dont believe anything you post because I can type a 10 under game, as for the lady, yourself and the other gentleman if that is your true scores good for you. I am canceling my account because I dont feel that this game is A) any goood, B) worth spending money on. SO ALL YOU GUYS THAT ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME HAVE FUN IM OUT!!!!!, DONT BOTHER TO REPLY TO ME BECAUSE AFTER THIS I DONT CARE.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 8:30 PM

Bye

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 2:41 AM

Jlandmesser22:

Waa Waa Waa, Capitialism stinks and i'm going shoot myself waa waa waa

FYP.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 1:17 PM

Jlandmesser22:
    I am canceling my account because I dont feel that this game is A) any goood, B) worth spending money on. SO ALL YOU GUYS THAT ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME HAVE FUN IM OUT!!!!!, DONT BOTHER TO REPLY TO ME BECAUSE AFTER THIS I DONT CARE.

Need a ride home?

whaambulance-ani.gif Whaambulance image by IndieTarheel

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 6:07 PM

Thats funny , i was wondering is that you and yj in the front seats.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 6:15 PM

... and those are their clubs in the back... squeezing out stretcher room for the OP.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 1:26 AM

Good idea. Put the money you save towards English lessons.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:27 PM

griffygriff:

Thats funny , i was wondering is that you and yj in the front seats.

Absolutely... we are more than happy to give the whiners, criers and trolls a ride home.  We want to make sure that they find their way!  Mommy is probably worried about them by now.

After all, there has to be ~some~ responsible adults around here.

RSS