Forums

Help › Forums

Greens

Fri, Jul 2 2010 11:59 AM (3 replies)
  • Tim30
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 3:38 PM

Every since the last update I've been having alot of trouble getting accurate green readings, for example the green telling me it has a break to the right or left I adjust for the break and I would say 30%-35% of the time the ball will not break, or it'll say has very slight break left or right and the ball breaks hard. I've cleaned out my computer twice and rebooted and that seems to help for awhile then back to the same thing. I was just woundering when you shut down tonight is this 1 of the problems being fixed or is this problem just on my end. Thanks,

Tim

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 9:46 PM

thanks for the reply, oh well :-)

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:38 PM

Hi Tim,

My apologies for the delayed response.  I can't say I've noticed anything unusual on the greens while playing today or yesterday.  You've done the basic things already like clearing your cache, so I'm unsure as to what may be causing the issue for you.  I might recommend trying a lower graphics setting.  That will speed up your performance a little and may give you a better reading of the dots on the grid.

If you believe something is seriously wrong and you have the ability take a short video you can send in to us at members@worldgolftour.com.  That way we'll be able to see exactly what you are seeing.

Good Luck =)

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 11:59 AM

Ok will do, seems to be acting right today but if it happens again I'll just do that.

Thanks,

Tim

RSS