Forums

Help › Forums

hole in one

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 28 2010 10:30 AM (3 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 7:46 AM

AAARRRRHHHHHHH.....I Cannot get A Hole in One, This bloody Game is Driving(excuse the pun) me mad, sorry Mad-der.  I'm not playing this game for at least 10min.

I Feel better now, sorry for that little rant. Thanks WGT for finding something else to spend my Cash, Time and Hair(keep pulling it out) on.

I Spend Far to much on the wife and Child as it is already,

Great Game WGT and keep it up.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 8:02 AM

36 ranked rounds and you don't have a hole in one.  What's wrong with you?  

Just kidding Luckysump.  It took me over 700 ranked rounds to get mine, so keep plugging away!

Cheers

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 9:32 AM

I've long since given up being frustrated about not having hit a hole in one yet. The more you think about, the more tense I seem to become when I get on a par 3.

I few weeks back I thought I'd got one, with the ball gently hitting the flagstick on Oakmont #6. Sadly the ball bounced off and stopped just 2 inches from the hole. It has to come eventually, and just hope it doesn't take over 700 rounds to happen. If it does, then so be it.

• RockyRhodes
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 10:30 AM

Keep plugging away guys. I've played a little over 200 rounds and have 2. It's just a matter of luck sometimes!

RSS