Forums

Help › Forums

master's a blaster

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 26 2010 9:54 AM (3 replies)
  • wayfader
    50 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 9:00 PM

While in a matchplay challenge against a master, I was up 1. He being a very competitive player was unfazed by the score. Without warning he was disconnected, or he disconnected. I waited the allotted time given by the wgt system, took my winnings and proceeded on to new and adventurous experiences in this virtuality of WGT. I have received numerous comments from this member, including attacks to my integrity and character that is equivalent to stealing an adolescents lunch money. He threatens me with WGT jail and WGT chastisement. I have since given the credits I won from this member and bought gifts for some friends who need a little help. I deleted his messages and would like to submit a formal complaint, but want to do it anonymously and not publicly. He may have some decent qualities that are just not prevalent to me. After this post he's off my friend list. If I have broken some protocol or etiquette that is unwritten, or unspoken with this membership, please inform me so I don't piss anyone else off by taking their or winning their precious .50 or lunch money. He wants rematch, or to arm wrestle maybe, or a joust. He won't take his precious credits back either.  How do I report someone who seems wrong to me, or am I in the wrong and need to joust this cat. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 7:48 AM

Communicate with WGT directly, WF-you did nothing wrong. You can e-mail them directly @       members@worldgolftour.com

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 9:21 AM

wayfader:
    including attacks to my integrity and character that is equivalent to stealing an adolescents lunch money

It happens around here from time to time.Some little squirt slips through the cracks and comes in with his daddy's credit card or something...

He probably was an adolescent...

• wayfader
    50 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 9:54 AM

ty yankee jim. I'm unfamiliar with computer acronyms ,and lingo. I didn't want to sound ignorant with throwing words like ,flag or, FAQ, or wall. I am catching up real fast. the link is perfect

YankeeJim:

Communicate with WGT directly, WF-you did nothing wrong. You can e-mail them directly @       members@worldgolftour.com

RSS