Forums

Help › Forums

Well this game is horrible

Sun, Jul 4 2010 2:30 PM (37 replies)
  • Johnamgolfing
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 6:20 PM

I have to pay real money to upgrade my awful, unplayable golfer huh? I'm never going to play your crappy game again.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:13 PM

John... have you ever played any other computer golf games?  Were they free?

• UKCats
    165 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 9:28 PM

Just complete free offers. I have master clubs and I think I have spent like 5 bucks.

• Daleymodel
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 4:10 AM

what free offers are you talking about, i've been playing for about 3 months with the same crapy clubs

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 6:54 AM

Funny......you already played this crappy game 3 times today!

• funstuff
    35 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 7:24 AM

I shake my head at the sheer foolishness and unfairness of the initial post : "horrible game" and associated bitter drivel. There is simply no competition for the WGT golf game anywhere, including the online Tiger Woods golf game, with its largely dated or sub-par graphics. For those who have successfully gone through the steep learning curve and have gladly accepted to reward WGT with money in exchange for upgraded equipment, simply because WGT has put out a superior product that is both immensely challenging and enjoyable, and is worthy of such a reward,  this game is great with potential for further greatness. 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 7:32 AM

John, this game doesn't offer instant gratification like some other online golfing games do. This just isn't your typical golf game. Like real life golf, you have to practice, and participate to become competitive. Everyone at WGT felt the same way you do at one time or another.

Gie the game a chance, if your a golfer, I'm sure you'll grow to love it like most other members have.

• SKHockey
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 7:57 AM

This can be a very frustrating game.........just like real golf!!  Stick with it, play the easier courses (i find Kiawah the easiest so far) and it'll come around.  When i first started i was the happiest person when i shot a birdie.  Now they are starting to come a little more often.  I find this way more enjoyable than TW where you shoot a 58 everytime out.  

Cheers and happy golfing

• ProfessorJoe
    325 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 9:45 AM

marioh:

Thanks marioh!!  That game was frikkin fun and I just lost one hour of my life!  LOL

RSS