Help › Forums

Well this game is horrible

Sun, Jul 4 2010 2:30 PM (37 replies)
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 11:13 AM

ProfessorJoe:

marioh:

Thanks marioh!!  That game was frikkin fun and I just lost one hour of my life!  LOL

You're welcome !

I gotta agree, it's an amusing game which mixes a cat, bow and arrow, and golf, lol.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 11:20 AM

Heh-It took 3 shots to realize you can't aim at the pin and another 4 shots before I gave up. I couldn't get away from getting the cat to hang off of whatever the arrow was sticking into.

Think I'll go play BPB15-it's easier.   ;-)

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 12:00 PM

It took me a few holes just to figure out that I'm not actually supposed to hit the target with the cat!! DUH!

• BirdieDan2
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 1:49 PM

Instant gratification, it's the American way!  Just play, practice and have fun, it's only a game.  After a few months, years you'll be on here saying the samething I'm saying:) Don't take the game so serious, it's a "game", not life.  Keep practicing & practicing.

Four, can I play thru?

• pricehcs
    288 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 2:02 PM

-38 on the cat game - great find mario!  :-)  Shooting in mid air while falling makes a huge difference...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 2:07 PM

pricehcs:
    -38 on the cat game - great find mario!  :-)  Shooting in mid air while falling makes a huge difference...

Can you upgrade the bow or the arrow? I was thinking maybe one of those nice compound numbers with titanium tipped arrows.   :-D

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 2:19 PM

And when are they going to bring into play some more courses?!  Can I get a different avatar other than a cat?  What's with the hidden out-of-bounds on #7?!  Why do my arrows wear out so quickly?  And if I haven't supplied my quiver with the same colored arrows do I have to use starter arrows?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 3:18 PM

LMAO ... whats worse is my arrow not coming out of the fringe...I'll have to post this in "Bug Log"

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 9:57 PM

And don't get me started on the deviations!  SHEESH!!!  I mean really shouldn't the arrow go where I aimed it EVERY SINGLE TIME???

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2010 6:06 AM

Let me be the first brave enough to post my score.  This could be the next big thing.  It has all the makings of an Epic Tiger Woods Biography game.  

1. Excitement --- Free falling through the air with no parachute ... Just like Tiger's endorsement career.
    2. Action --- Shooting with a Bow and Arrow,  What Elin and Tigers' sponsors might like to do to him.
    3. Sex --- Haven't seen this many pussies in one place since right after the man hit the tree. (come on now .. you had to see that one coming a mile away).

Way too much material here ... have to go before I get banned :)

RSS