Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Apr 29 2014 1:22 PM

PaulTon:
    .and still no hats for avatars?

Just for you , If you send in 6 box tops from Froot Loop,s OR Lucky Charms and 5 Gummie bears , I my self will personly send you a Nice Pc of Tin Foil ( used, you might want to wash it cause it smells like chicken ) so you can make your own hat , This way you can use it when playing the game .

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 5:58 AM

renniw52:

If you want my personal opinion of all this, I can't give it to you. It's way too personal. My parents said if I tell you, then you can use it to hurt me. So I can't tell you anything.  I ride bus number 0, the h and my are missing in the number from me banging my helmet against the bus. Last week Mr. what the hell is wrong with these kids was our driver. This week Ms. shut the hell up is driving. I heard she is being replaced with Mr. no we're not there yet and you just peed 5 minutes ago. I'm laughing because they have to clean the bus, and we drew dirty pictures of opypizzaicon doing something with a 3 way driver, and now there are 3 times more broken crayons to pick up. He was wearing a pink shirt and gray shoes and we drew boobies on him. HAHAHA.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Ok this is the BEST post ever!!!!

Oh gosh I'm laughing so hard!!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 7:24 AM

opyeuclid:
    I went back to page 1 .  Spent all this time rereading the hole thing . My side hurts .

LOL. Me, too. It's like watching a movie over and finding stuff you missed the first time through. Tremendous wit in this thread. Ranks right up there with Mr. Avatar. :-D

For those that never knew Sabbath.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 7:53 AM

Thanks all for digging this up. I had totally forgot about it. I believe it is time for me to look for my misplaced crayons, dust off my parachute balls and hit some grooves on the greens. I am having a terrible time with my dial up internet. I tried to send her Miffness a dozen pink parachute balls with the butterfly logo but I think I may have sent an ashtray full of camel butts and 64 empty Yuengling bottles instead. Do I need to clear my seat (it's number 3 by the way) and maybe empty my helmet and switch to another shield? Mine has a huge glob of melted crayons all over it and I can't see the steps. I think YJ smeared this on my visor when I was taking my mandatory hole 3 nap. I'm going to make sure he gets Ms. Pee in your pants again and see what happens as the bus driver tomorrow. That will learn him from picking on the poor little tree rat kid. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 9:40 AM

renniw52:
    Mine has a huge glob of melted crayons all over it and I can't see the steps. I think YJ smeared this on my visor

That was supposed to enhance your mind's eye when you take your meds. Kind of a psychedelic thing. Far out, man.  :-D

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 1:40 PM

photo 8844d027-412a-4e17-ae6a-fb76c689caca_zps2425cdf5.jpg

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 30 2014 3:01 PM

You'll have to ask NMSopizzaicon, you have my vote Doc, you can set in seat number 4 next to me. We can Pee all we want. What can they say?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 6:30 AM

photo 2acf974e-a0a2-4fac-a343-90c0847b9c8d_zps10c3d2c8.jpg

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 7:20 AM

Good plan as long as you're wearing good, absorbent socks.  :-D

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 8:00 AM

Because we here at NMS.lol dont care , winn25 and drmouse can sit in seat # 3&4 , I had the nice soft padded seat replaced with a hard plastic seat with holes drilled in it so any thing you go will drain to the floor , I also drilled holes in the floor so things will drain out , And this way we can just hose out the bus .

Mr no we,re not there yet you just peed 5 minutes ago wanted to many Gummie bears to drive the bus .

The new bus drivers name is ,  Ms Sit down and shut the hell up . She is Ms shut the hell up,s Twin sister , So she know how you all are .

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon 

RSS