Forums

Help › Forums

WGT new tough competitor

Tue, Apr 9 2019 4:40 AM (213 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 10:19 AM

I'm reporting the new bus driver to somebody, I told her I was tired of going in circles and she tied my other shoe to the floor and I peed in Docs seat. She tied me up backwards I was trying to shoot over the back of seat number 2. And YJ smeared more melted crayons on my visor and the bus driver said that's what I get for being Nutz.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 10:52 AM

Quijotazo:

When we think about the meaning of the word "DING" ... we think different ...

I believe that this right here could also double as the "newly enhanced" NMS.lol driving range! Think about it. No need for a bucket or someone to go get the hit balls. With it's prioritaty "autoteegravityratiotoropelengthwhentheballstopsmovin" teckonology, kills two birds with one thrown stone and makes you happy all at once.

You may ask, how far did the ball go? Did it go straight? Smacked the crap out that one, says you. Well, I me thinks they hired that "did you take my stapler" guy and put him in the shed where you pay to drive and he watches you hit and based upon the speed and rate of travel it takes the ball to spin round the pole and degree of offset in which the ball hits you upside your head, he shouts out "DUFF, or FOUR, SHANK, WHERETHEHELLSTHATGOIN? COME ON HELEN, (with audible clapping included)."

Nice thread by the way and have a nice day!

P.S. but who will be our champion on this site? Our poet warrior? There was one, bring back MIO!!! LOL, Sorry.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 11:15 AM

renniw52:
    reporting the new bus driver

I had a talk with Ms Sit down and shut the hell up. We reviewed the Vid from the cameras on the bus .  You were standing on the seat aiming for the back of YankerJims head sitting in seat #2. 

Due to the fact that you have a short / tiny shooter with poor aim and weak stream all you did was dribble all over your self . 

Now if you and YJ can not ride the bus like good little boys I will take away your all your Crayons but the  pink one for 1 week . OR I will be forced to make you sit on the Left side of the bus in the seats marked A,B,C . and not the 1,2 ,3 Right side of the bus !

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 1:43 PM

Please don't move me to the left side, I can't spell ABC, I had to copy it from your post. What does ABC mean anyhow? I know what number 1 is, I tried to do that on YJ. I know what number 2 is, Dookie, and number 3 is when you do them both. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 1:43 PM

sdorr:
    who will be our champion on this site?

Good day Mr S Door . Thats a good question . 

We here at NMS.lol  Do not want to single out players like that .

We here at NMS.lol want all the good little  Boys and Girls to be Champion,s / Winner,s / Special .

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 2:18 PM

photo 83a4fb00-436c-41d5-aa89-6dce77e09b17_zps0ada93df.jpg

Surveillance photo of suspicious squirrel south of senior center and Samquatch ave. Beta examination reveals surreptitious brainwave activity which may lead to aggressive coloring and low tolerance for authority figures. Approach with caution.

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 3:21 PM

Dammit, I can't hyde from anybudy, now even the moose has camers and so forth and what nots watching me, I could have hid that with my tale this Enternet stuf is getting on my nurves and causing mee so muchh pane, Go ahead and muve me 2  the P seet. Imm knot gooooing to kwit beee ing me.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 3:45 PM

drmoose:
    Doc :)

{{{    Just between you and I ,  We here at NMS.lol know his little Trick .

He digs in the sand box till he finds some candy bars from the Kat ,

[ Putts 3 of  them ]

in a paper bag , then paces them at the door to the ClubHouse , Lights them on fire ,

(  even knowing he is not aloud to play with matches ) , 

And then runs up a tree ,  We let him have his fun ready to put the fire out , 

We have side bets here at the NMS office on his Cycles and when he will show up .

The winner gets a free drink from the Beer cart .  }}}}}} 

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 4:07 PM

opyeuclid:

sdorr:
    who will be our champion on this site?

Good day Mr S Door . Thats a good question . 

We here at NMS.lol  Do not want to single out players like that .

We here at NMS.lol want all the good little  Boys and Girls to be Champion,s / Winner,s / Special .

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon

I see and thank you for your insincere reply and it is duly noted.

I have taken the liberty of pursuing "MY" idea of the new driving range to another one of your competetor's and they love "MY" idea. Legal issues are non-existant as you are not an entinty, therefore allowing me to pursue any and all angles I wish, and in which color I want. (they pay in nacho cheese Doritos, party size). ehhoela.

So there! And have a kind of a hump sorry assa day lol

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 4:47 PM

sdorr:
    I have taken the liberty of pursuing "MY" idea of the new driving range to another one of your competetor's

Good for you  Mr Door , Thats the way to step up and show that you can think out side of  the box of creyons and draw out side the lines .

Good luck with that ,

( Note to self , add driveling range to list of things to do )

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon 

RSS