Help › Forums

selling equipment

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 8 2015 4:57 AM (22 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 7:20 AM

gazcoll:

You learn by your mistakes andy,this was a costly 1 because i bought a new wedge as well to make the gap up between wedge and p wedge.

Keep at it, when I got the R11 driver it sat in my equipe for 6 weeks getting the occasional airing, because it was so much faster and less forgiving than RbaZ L69, but once I took the plunge and sold the RbaZ I got used to it real quick. The irons are too good not to have your Ave take a hit for a week or so...gl

Andy

• gazcoll
    340 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 4:57 AM

Thanks guys.I have kept with them and purchased the nike 201X-X ball to slow meter down which seems to be working ,they are more expensive than the srixon which i was using but seem a good fit for me,i'll just have to play a bit less,thanks for the advice to keep with them.Gaz

• bj7951
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 6:30 PM

my equip. is not equipped but I still cant sell them

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 7:22 PM

bj7951:

Try another browser or log back in...

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 7:31 PM

bj7951:

You have to unequip your bag ... go into your equipment on the game client, then select bags.  On the left is your bag.  Drag it to the right so no bag shows up on the left, then save your changes.  Once you've done this, check your profile page.  If no bag shows up in your equipment, you can sell the unwanted stuff.

It's a "bag plague".  Nice when you have various club settings, but sucks when you go and sell equipment.

• GolfingSeti
    92 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 9:01 PM

Just another WGT EPIC fail in an ever growing list of epic fails. I had the same problem. Having finally concluded WGT can't fix their physics engine enough to prevent, for example, a 3-wood going 255 in the air into the weeds ( lost ball ) one shot, then 214  ( 40 yard difference similar conditions in order it profit from two lost balls. Getting desperate WGT ) in the water the very next hole, to keep playing the stupid game. 

I tried selling all my equip and gifting cool stuff to friends who have suffered right along with me the last several weeks, but can't get there using Firefox.

Use silly Internet Explorer, the worst browser in the world that WGT seems to like the most. There you'll see the Sell Equipment button that doesn't seem to exist anywhere else.

Good luck everyone, fun while the fun lasted. Going back to FPS's

• TeacherMan8
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2014 7:44 AM

I am having the same issue.  I have tried selling a set of irons and they keep telling me that i can't because they are equipped.  

Were you able to find out how to fix this?  I'd get an extra 550 credits for selling them so I would really like it to be taken care of.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2014 8:36 AM

You have to empty your bag and de-select it. 

• IMDax
    292 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:08 PM

I just was able to sell my equipment by un-equipping my bag.  It leaves you with only one set which you can un-equip the clubs you want to sell.  Once you sell them reequip your bag

• HotSexyMichelle
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 6:11 PM

I keep getting a "server error" when I try and sell them. What is the problem?

Thanks, Michelle

RSS