Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out II': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open RETURNS!

Thu, Apr 18 2013 10:44 AM (742 replies)
  • ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 7:24 AM

Matildalgaly is aiming to play today, Saturday. Don't know any specific time yet that Mati is available.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 7:36 AM

I can be a marker anytime today after 2:30pm EST all the way until Sunday night.

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 8:24 AM

Well, I really lost it down the stretch with a double and then a triple at 18, but up until then felt pretty good. David was great fun to play with and was still available even after I overslept our appointed time, thank you so much for the round. Nicest hyena I ever met, even while having a bit of a tough round. Not hard to endure at all... I been there. 

I did not miss any greens on purpose but hit a couple close anyway. Really hoping that I can beat Hans at something.. :)

I love playing this way, bring on the next tourney! 

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:08 AM

ColumbusStorm:

Matildalgaly is aiming to play today, Saturday. Don't know any specific time yet that Mati is available.

Yeah sorry about that. My weekends atm are hectic.

IM on now obviously and will stay on for a while so hopefully you will turn green :)

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 9:41 AM

Just back from submitting my score to the form and looking at that VERY impressive spreadsheet. Such a well-organized tourney!

• MatildaIgaly
    1,822 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 11:12 AM

ColumbusStorm and me got our round in. I had a good time with a class player. Unfortutnately luck wasnt on our side or our scores would been different. But we still managed to make some nice shots mixed with some very bad ones...and with some help from WGT.

Thanks for a great round of golf Columbus.

I would also like to give a big cheer for Corwyn & CerinoDevoti that has organized all this. Well done!

Also a big cheer for all that has played this great tourney. I will deffo play the next one.

Mati

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:46 PM

Hey everybody, is anyone able to mark for me now (4:45 pm EST / 9:45 pm GMT)?

Cheers and thanks, Hans

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 1:46 PM

Round 4 for ColumbusStorm and Matildalgaly.

Very nice playing with Mati. 

Corwyn, Thank you for running this tournament. Very enjoyable. If you organize anything in the future I would be interested.

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2013 2:04 PM

On my way with Woodoworkery now, he will mark for me. Thanks already!

Cheers, Hans

RSS