Forums

Help › Forums

exspensive balls (no not what she said last night kind)

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 1 2010 1:03 PM (27 replies)
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 2:35 PM

BirdieButton:

to all you people defending this golf ball operation - WAKE UP...thats all.   You can not compete with starters balls. 

"this golf game is free"....LOL    oh really?    then i guess the 100$ ive put in doesnt count?   65 cents for THREE VIRTUAL  golf balls??!! ,   not nice.  its free if you want to hack around the courses.  If you think they charge for balls because of "simulating real golf" - I got some sea front property in switzerland you might wanna take a look at...I got a picture!

I use the free ones, and I have no trouble breaking par. I am no where near an elite player here, but I'll play a round with you, you can decide if I "hack around the courses".

Not trying to slag you, but seriously, stop the negativity...

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 3:26 PM

I just don't understand the man. You are complaining about paying $0.64 for 3 balls. With those balls you can play 2 rounds a day for close to a week.

Answer me this, what would you rather do pay $0.64 a week for 4 weeks or probably $24.95 for a monthly subscription.

Also there are balls in the pro shop that only cost 10 credits. buy them. You can buy 6 sleeves of those and still have 4 cents left over.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 4:29 PM

ill answer u this.  as ive stated before - id rather pay for the ball.  after that its mine to use until im out of bounds/water etc.  thank you for your time.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 4:37 PM

BirdieButton:
    - I got some sea front property in switzerland you might wanna take a look at...I got a picture!

I hear Switzerland's nice this time of year...

What your asking price??? 

I hear they got good cheese too...

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 4:41 PM

"stop the negativity"  means nothing but "shut up and let us milk folk for money"

im not worried about being "slagged"   by anyone person who thinks giving a hit limit on balls you have to pay for is "ok".    you people realize they make money from tournaments?  clubs?..   iam not interested in breaking par  lmao - breaking par does not compete here  buds.  are you suggesting par is good enough to compete????    I shot my best 18 hole round  in ready-go,  5 under par- was my best 18 hole round in any game.  Won me a cool 50 credits  for an awesome -50 credit win!  

And if the balls dont matter so much then why are the yall different prices with differnet atributes,   lmao get real - liek really real   lol!

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 4:47 PM

lol Git....ill tell ya this  - its an interesting place with a mind blowingly interesting history

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 5:09 PM

Truly a beautiful country and I was serious about the asking price...lol...

Obama's turning this country into a third world country...I think I might have to relocate before to long...lol...

If I play all day here at WGT I'm garunteed to lose at least 2 balls(GI SD 1or 2 gold) a day to KW hole 2...I can't help...This has been going on for months!

No water anywhere around,but I just can't keep it out of the right hand  jungle.

But it's all my fault...not WGT's...Rant all ya want...lord knows I have...lol...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 6:24 PM

BirdieButton:

"stop the negativity"  means nothing but "shut up and let us milk folk for money"

im not worried about being "slagged"   by anyone person who thinks giving a hit limit on balls you have to pay for is "ok".    you people realize they make money from tournaments?  clubs?..   iam not interested in breaking par  lmao - breaking par does not compete here  buds.  are you suggesting par is good enough to compete????    I shot my best 18 hole round  in ready-go,  5 under par- was my best 18 hole round in any game.  Won me a cool 50 credits  for an awesome -50 credit win!  

And if the balls dont matter so much then why are the yall different prices with differnet atributes,   lmao get real - liek really real   lol!

Glad you chose to keep it intelligent. Have a good day.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 6:43 PM

Thank You - much love,

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 6:45 PM

BirdieButton:
    as ive stated before - id rather pay for the ball

How much did you pay WGT for that avatar? Had to be something to let it stay.

RSS