Sat, Jul 16 2011 5:39 AM

You got it, fravel!  :-)

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 8:29 AM

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 8:45 AM

i was trying to see if i could do it but obviously i can't. Can anybody help on this one please? thanks a lot.

thanks southboys

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 9:59 AM

How are you trying to do it?

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 10:17 AM

hi there , iwent to insert media button i entered the url and as you can see from my previous post nothing appears. anyway i followed "TheLighterDark" instructions exactly as it mentioned it and nothing. i even tried to upload it on to my profile page but i was unsuccessful.

thanks southboys

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 10:47 AM

The url is the key. Where are you getting it? 

Look on page 5 of this thread for a picture of what you should be copying your link from.

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 11:31 AM

file:///C:/Users/Giuseppe/Pictures/Untitled.jpg  hey YankeeJim thanks for your reply. if this doesn't work i will figure it out someday

thanks southboys

anyway about the url i got it from the image properties, somehow a page opened (not sure how) so i went to file and properties and that's where i got it from

"Look on page 5 of this thread for a picture of what you should be copying your link from."

i can't find it.

thanks southboys

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 1:08 PM

I see the problem. You can't use just any link, you have to use a link that you get from someplace like ImageShack where you actually give them (upload) whatever picture you're trying to post.

You upload the picture, they give you a  link and that's what you post in that box you get when you click the film icon in the toolbar.

Go to ImageShack (it's free), upload whatever picture you want and then, on page 5 of this thread  3 posts down, I posted a picture of what you'll see after you upload your picture. The arrow points to the link you want to copy and paste here. 

When you click the film icon you get a place to paste the link. Make sure you don't double up the HTTPS://. It will work, I promise.  ;-)

p.s., One thanks is enough. I get the reward when I see your picture.  :-)

• southboys
    421 Posts
    Sat, Jul 16 2011 2:21 PM

i see, that was the problem. anyway YankeeJim thanks for your time replying and explaining i really appreciate it. about the thanks in the previous post i edited that post and i forgot to delete the first thanks.lol. about the reward i hope this should do it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 17 2011 8:43 AM

Yessirreebob!!  Nice going, SB.  ;-) 

RSS