Forums

Help › Forums

clubs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 18 2010 5:08 PM (4 replies)
  • GeorgeMee
    99 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 3:29 PM

if you buy clubs and there unsuitable is there any way you can sell them back and if so how and how much of a hit you take

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 3:50 PM

yes you can sell back "bought" clubs,i think you get back 25-30 %

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 4:24 PM

Go to your profile and find this button:

and then click this button:

You can sell your equipment for 25% of the original purchase price.

Good luck!

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 4:24 PM

GeorgeMee:

if you buy clubs and there unsuitable is there any way you can sell them back and if so how and how much of a hit you take

Consider renting them for a day when you have plenty of time and play about 10 rounds to see if you like them. Check in the Pro shop for the rental cost. Also ask other players you know what they think about the clubs they have before you decide.

• Danowadd
    72 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 5:08 PM

GeorgeMee:

I'm a newbie to this site also George, but brought what I learned from TWO..  Buying clubs and balls are the sites bread & butter.  I sold back very few --mostly the putters..I have three sets of irons, all the good wedges, four Drivers and over one hundred balls of various kinds. What it would have cost for a few rounds in the real world. 

I equip my bag differently for each course, except for the Rossi putter..my one friend in this cruel game..LMAO....

I'm still learning and keep to the easier courses at present till I can shoot that magical 60 consistently, then I'll move on..Good luck..

RSS