Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone wanna gift me clubs?

Wed, Jul 14 2010 2:59 PM (28 replies)
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 8:05 PM

AlaCowboy:
    Up until the opening ceremonies they thought it was the Summer Olympics. Did you see them emptying 346,895 ice trays and grinding them up overnight so they could ski?

Might have been the warmest winter ever.  Kind of ironic, considering we all live in igloos!

Cheers

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 8:50 PM

lol ummm just look at it this way..Just 1 round 18holes of golf in real life with cart bank you on average 40$!!not to mention cost of real clubs bag balls ect.Thats just ONE round!So just buckup; a 20spot get some clubs and be happy that you actualy saved a ton over ONe day a t a course!As for you being poor?you have a computer and internet acssess??You have no idea what poor is lol!Good luck to you and hit em straight.

Pardog06

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 9:19 PM

AngryBlue:

Or maybe a driver?  I'm poor, and I hate hitting the ball 220 yards ...

Blue.

Your government pays for your health care, maybe you should send them a letter.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 9:37 PM

salamii:

Your government pays for your health care, maybe you should send them a letter.

Not anymore in Ontario thanks to an A$$hole named Mcguinty who also spearheaded a new all encompassing tax starting next month, someone needs to "take care" of this individual and soon...

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 12:48 AM

AngryBlue:

Or maybe a driver?  I'm poor, and I hate hitting the ball 220 yards ...

Blue.

Cancel your internet connection 1st then i will gladly.  

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 5:46 AM

maybe someone should create a "community donations" thread

a friendly spot full of not so much sarcasim. :) Although I am probably one of the most sarcastic human beings on the face of this enviromentally corrupted planet :)

Oh and by the way OP who the hell isnt poor these days...... Clearly WGT isnt because suckers like me eat up the virtual golf ball. nothing better than 100% profit off of "virtual" equipment. DOH!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 7:42 PM

Who's paying for golf balls? The free credit offers got you faded on golf balls. Save your credits, and you can buy a set of irons or a new driver, for free.

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 5:39 PM

this can only get worse right?

• Greg8693
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 5:36 PM

i think i peed myself. how pathetic is that begging for golf clubs. i would expect the members to have a little more class. we are playing golf, virtual or not. why doesn't wgt do a little policing of their site? we do pay some of their bills 

• priestvalon
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:00 AM

Guys, leave him alone, maybe he's just a kid with poor parents or he has lost a job and is looking for some entertainment in his world full of disappointment and grief or maybe his wife is taking all money he earns? He only wanted to play some golf, not everyone is so lucky to be able to pay for this game and he didn't really beg, he only asked, simple "no" would suffice. You don't have to make a figure of fun out of him, have some dignity yourselves.

RSS