Forums

Help › Forums

rude player

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 16 2010 11:03 PM (1 replies)
  • kingmack28
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 10:50 PM

i get on here early this morning june 17 1;00am, i start get flack from this guy  who is bragging on his status telling me im taking to long, so i take and let him plkay threw and go to another table , welll after 1st tee i realize he has followed me over there this is when he calls me  d---head that is should not take no more that 25seconds to make a shot, last time i looked the meter was 90 seconds i told him that maybe he should write wgt to try and get speed golf , i would like to sayi never took over 60seconds to make a shot, and the was because i couldnt get my clubs to club up, this guy was a total jerk he not ruin 1 game he ruin 2 games his name was ******** i never direspected him in any way how can i get action with thuis , i dont take 90seconds to make every shot , on my putts somtimes maybe take a little longer this guy is rude crude and socaily unexeptable to the game of golf

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 11:03 PM

Hi kingmack,

Sorry to hear about that.  We certainly encourage the highest level of sportsmanship in our game and hope all of our players respect that request.

In the future if you need to make an abuse report against another player please take a screenshot of the chat window and send us an email at members@worldgolftour.com.  We ask that you don't call out other players on the forum only because this is not the proper place to do so.  If you continue to have issues with that individual (or anyone else) please email us and we will take the appropriate action.

I've edited your original post to remove the name of the player.

Thanks and hit 'em well =)

RSS