Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:44 AM

PaulTon:

Which one is you Mushy?   ;)

lmfao Paul ........ last on the left lol

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 12:42 AM

Another update pass and gone.

Bump again this thread, maybe Icon is still around and can tell us something.

I repeat myself again, customize the banner could be a good way to personalize and make an unique country club community, plus there are a lot of owners that are already get their custom pics so, why not. Why didn't get a little update to the country club banner with two simple click. Browse and upload photo.

The Pinehurst No. 2 is done and it works so I hope that could be done for 2014.

David.

• marineraux
    181 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 5:47 AM

LOVE the idea !! the present choices are pretty lame.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 8:52 AM

still waiting WGT.........

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 4:06 AM

Hello Folks. Just a bump up.

I am pleased with the new graphical changes made ​​to the lobby of the country club in the new update but definitely disappointed that this addition has not been inserted. Maybe it's hard or maybe it's too complicated to put into practice this simple review.

David.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 9:34 AM

We have not forgotten you and this request, it is a bit complicated and we are trying to find a solution - thank you FRAENKEL

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 10:14 PM

Thank you dude.

I think get an official response is almost like getting what you want, isn't a "no" so I can really (I'm not the only one hope for this change) believe that in a few months or even a year, maybe we will have this upgrade . 

What can I say, take your time because I want this work will made well.

Thank you very much for listening.

David.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 10:46 PM

Need a practice help.

If someone will go to the First WGT Liveshow and are interest in this thread could be print this one and take it to Chad or even some of the Staff that surely be present on the event.

Thank you, appreciate that much. Want this damn update before the new year.

It will look awesome.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:01 AM

Another update pass away, nothing yet.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:51 AM

I like the idea, but maybe they want to keep just those as part of the contracts they make with the course chiefs? 

RSS