Forums

Help › Forums

Club banner

Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:59 AM (38 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 2:52 AM

Thanks Fraenkel for bringing this back up. Any news on this yet Icon?

Are you looking for an image to be made like this, for your club Fraenkel? if you are, let me know, cheers.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 3:40 AM

No no no, I'm fine with this one and got Darin help for the future.

I had a conversation with Icon and he didn't confirm me anything, only that (for what I understand) isn't a priority update. Nothing else. I rebump this thread just because I remebered that I opened something, and that's it. 

As I talk with Icon I think that could be a real great update and a complete personalization will make fulfill all the owners and maybe the CC's members. We got in there people able to create personal banner that can fit perfectly with the image spot and I think isn't a difficult update for WGT create a custom link on the owner's tools.

I believe that one day we will get it and hope it will be real soon.

Keep it up. 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 7:12 AM

Do not want to sound repetitive but I would really like to find this change in one of the next updates of WGT graphics. This improvement would make it truly personalized present in every single country club in WGT.

I think, but I'm not sure, that this kind of upgrade is not difficult to apply to the platform beta and that basic function as a simple modification.

I hope to find the support of many members as successful until now and especially not to seem insistent, I repeat, I will upcharge for this change.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 8:14 AM

this would be a good way to personalise our cc's and set them apart from one another

very good idea,

turfsand

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 11:51 PM

Just a little bump but I'm think it will be like a lip out.

Still hope in that.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 6:16 AM

Great idea, can we please have it implemented?

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 5:23 AM

Never tired to get a bump to this thread.

Anytime I read about the "next update" I always hope we will have this option on as good as a great welcome an appreciate implement.

Hope the Staff can update it in the next months.

David.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:05 PM

I wondered to myself last year about having this image option, it never occured to me to suggest it to WGT.

It would be possible to even ask club members to submit designs, a great boost for club spirit.

Here's hoping it happens soon.   

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 7:38 PM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 4:43 AM

Which one is you Mushy?   ;)

RSS