Forums

Help › Forums

L90+ yet Master Tiers

Wed, Oct 17 2012 10:15 AM (26 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 4:32 PM

lee22sharon:
    I made my reply where I thought it would be received in good faith, without putting up with a bunch of unnecessary comments.

You posted it where you thought no one would see it....

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 4:34 PM

lee22sharon:
    (what happened to freedom of choice?  Oh, yes I forgot Spain does not have any).

And I must stand up for my adopted country, it is a very liberal and pleasant place to reside.....Andy

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 4:38 PM

lee22sharon:

quijitazo:  Since I have been told that to reply to a forum, I MUST do so in the forum, (what happened to freedom of choice?  Oh, yes I forgot Spain does not have any).

In response to your latest entry on the forum you are more correct in what you say than I am on this subject.  Enough said.  my nickle.

1st of all, this gentleman is not from Spain. And you might have missed a few decades with this comment. And a few history lessons in school.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 4:45 PM

Melted down, a nickle is worth about 5 times as much as two cents.  

Crap, I forgot where I was going with this....

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 4:51 PM

Severe task?? What is that lmao. I'm for one am scared, lol. What is it with the forums trolls, i find just about none of them can putt. Is it a troll thing????

Gerald

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 6:21 PM

alcaucin:

lee22sharon:
    (what happened to freedom of choice?  Oh, yes I forgot Spain does not have any).

And I must stand up for my adopted country, it is a very liberal and pleasant place to reside.....Andy

I may be in remiss about freedom of choice in spain.  However I do have it here, and will excercise it as necessary.  my nickle.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 6:30 PM

PUHOLINO:

lee22sharon:

quijitazo:  Since I have been told that to reply to a forum, I MUST do so in the forum, (what happened to freedom of choice?  Oh, yes I forgot Spain does not have any).

In response to your latest entry on the forum you are more correct in what you say than I am on this subject.  Enough said.  my nickle.

1st of all, this gentleman is not from Spain. And you might have missed a few decades with this comment. And a few history lessons in school.

In my view you have the spanish flag on your profile page, also on all of your forum entries, what am I to think?  He is something else?  How would I or anyone know?  I have only just now read an entry stateing he is in an adopted country.  my nickle.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 6:34 PM

alcaucin:

lee22sharon:
    I made my reply where I thought it would be received in good faith, without putting up with a bunch of unnecessary comments.

You posted it where you thought no one would see it....

That is an untrue statement.  If you had not ever read my many entries on the forums you know that i will not shirk from doing whatever or to say whatever is required forum or privately on a wall post.  my nickle.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 6:35 PM

lee22sharon:

PUHOLINO:

lee22sharon:

In my view you have the spanish flag on your profile page, also on all of your forum entries, what am I to think?  He is something else?  How would I or anyone know?  I have only just now read an entry stateing he is in an adopted country.  my nickle.

You were adressing Quijotazo (Costa Rican flag) in this reply, not alcaucin (Spanish flag). No biggy.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2012 6:41 PM

PUHOLINO:

lee22sharon:

PUHOLINO:

lee22sharon:

You were adressing Quijotazo (Costa Rican flag) in this reply, not alcaucin (Spanish flag). No biggy.

You have read their entries, and/or my replies out of order.  Your nickle.

RSS