Help › Forums

Game took my WGT ball away

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 26 2010 4:23 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rdoehring
    11 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2010 9:39 PM

On St. Andrews #18, I drove my GI-S ball rolled from center-cut onto the cart path.  The rules would allow for a free drop no closer to hole.  The game did that but deleted my upgraded ball and replaced with a Starter ball.   This is not the way the unplayable lie rule works.  Please replace my upgrade ball back into my equipment inventory. Thank you

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 4:56 AM

This is a know bug on SA.

E-mail WGT directly.

members@worldgolftour.com

Explain the problem and they should be very helpful.

Happy hitting

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 7:54 AM

Not accusing here , just a thought that the durability of the ball could have ran out at that very moment... ?

"Ace"

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 9:02 AM

See THIS thread.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 9:44 AM

Thanks soul, i missed that post and can totally see it happening with the starter driver  or a big 30 mph in your face.    thnx for the thread.

• Jcatjohnson
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 11:25 AM

You think with all of the damn money people spend on this that the damn METER would work right more than half the time....this is crap!!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 2:19 PM

Jcatjohnson:

You think with all of the damn money people spend on this that the damn METER would work right more than half the time....this is crap!!!

damn fine first damn post, jcat!  Welcome to the damn game.  I'm damn glad that you found the damn game and would hope that you would look at the damn FAQ section over there ----------> paying especially damn fine attention to the damn "Optimizing your damn system" and the damn "Troubleshooting".

What we've found is that the damn meter problem is usually on our own damn machines, no matter how much damn money we spend.  I believe that, as of this damn writing, the current conventional damn wisdom breaks down like this:

• 80% user error
    • 15% flash issues
    • 5% WGT server / game error.

Make sure your damn system is up to specs, try a new damn browser (most swear by Chrome because IE is the damn devil), and look into GameBooster from that damn iobit company.  (It's a damn fine, damn free program.)

Clear your damn caches after every damn update, and when things start to run a bit damn slow.

We've been here quite some time, dammit, and most of us can play just damn fine without huge damn meter problems.

Have a damn nice day, dammit.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 2:25 PM

Damn! lol

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 3:03 PM

Hey give the damn new guy a damn break eh?!!!   lol

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 3:17 PM