Forums

Help › Forums

hello

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 22 2010 7:38 PM (9 replies)
  • leemcfc
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 4:41 PM

hi new to the game any help or tips whould be nice and any clubs i can join thaxs lee

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 3:01 AM

Hi Lee,

A great site and welcome from me, as for tips just have fun and it will come together in all due course mate. Beware though it's highly addictive but really great fun. I've been here six weeks or so and i'm well and truely hooked, just ask the missus!!!

Cheers

Vespa

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 3:25 AM

welcome.....enjoy...and get a good divorce lawyerundefined

• starriser51
    153 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 4:23 AM

Hi, welcome to golf the WGT way,  I have been playing for almost a year now (june) , If u enjoy golf, meeting friends, an just having fun, u have made it welcome to the world of golf. I would not be able to meet and talk to people of other countrys, or my own, and do what i like if not for Golf, so look me up and lets playaway, starriser (Robert)

• simonlebin
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 5:22 AM

new to the game myself but i find it really good just getting use to the controls

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 6:46 AM

Yup and welcome. Here is a tip: Keep playing! Experience is the best teacher. When you are able, purchase the 64 and 60 wedges. I consider them to be my magic wands.

Greg.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 7:10 PM

leemcfc:
    any help or tips whould be nice and any clubs i can join

Welcome lee, You can get off to a great start here at WGT by reading the FAQ's. They have everything you need to be a competitive player. Like the other posters stated, experience is key. Be sure to post all your rounds (not just the good ones), and you'll progress through the tiers at a natural pace.

Peruse the WGT community and find a Country Club you would like to join and send an invite to the CC owner.

The most important thing is to have fun.  : )

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 7:28 PM

Richard4168:
    Peruse the WGT community and find a Country Club you would like to join and send a request for invite to the CC owner.

There ya go, Richard.. FTFY.

Welcome Lee!

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 7:34 PM

Welcome to WGT! Maybe we can play together sometime!=)

Rehill

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 7:38 PM

Snaike:
    There ya go, Richard

Thank you Snaike FFTFM.  : )

RSS