Forums

Help › Forums

ready go

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 19 2010 1:22 PM (7 replies)
  • seemorehair
    228 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 10:10 AM

I played in a ready-go tournament yesterday and now I can't find my name in the posted scores. In fact it doesn't say I even played the round at all? It did take my 100 credits though :) Any ideas about this??

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 10:40 AM

THIS one?

• seemorehair
    228 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 11:17 AM

lol, yeah! But how come I can't find this when I go to the tournaments page and look up closed tournaments? I guess it takes a day or two to show up?

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 11:35 AM

seemorehair:

lol, yeah! But how come I can't find this when I go to the tournaments page and look up closed tournaments? I guess it takes a day or two to show up?

You should check the "Only Display Tournaments I've Entered" and look for your name in any of the tournaments. Your name will be on there when the leaderboard appears, after all 50 participants have posted their scores.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 11:50 AM

It is there in the ready-go tournaments.

It is easier just to click on it in your score history. It is an active link that will take you directly there.

• seemorehair
    228 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 12:17 PM

Right, it wasn't there before, thanks!

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 12:38 PM

The only problem with clicking there(score history) is that it does not display the time remaining to post scores.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 1:22 PM

I think what you are seeing is this, and I could be wrong here but....  When you enter a ready-go and "post" a score.  That score is not revealed on the leaderboard, in your history, or in your live feed until the final entrant has signed up for the event.  (not all scores posted)

So there could be a period of time where your score is 'gone' and you can't see the leaderboard.

Note:  there was a bug (well maybe not a 'bug') where a score would get posted on a live feed whether the tournament was full or not.  Not sure if it is still that way or not, haven't bothered to check.

RSS