Forums

Help › Forums

Sandbaggers CC

Wed, Sep 12 2012 10:40 AM (46 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 6:05 PM

yep...that would work.....

seems the players who play this game have decent answers.

would be great to hear wgt's input....cause only they can implement it.

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 6:38 PM

It's not really that hard to look at their stats and know. F/w pct, green pct, putting avg, scrambles, and sand saves. Look at those 5 stats and you know what tier they should be in. You don't need to see ranked rounds or money won or match play pct. Just the 5 stats usually tell the story.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:19 PM

riskplayer:
    You don't need to see ranked rounds or money won or match play pct. Just the 5 stats usually tell the story.

But those stats are not recorded in MP.

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:36 PM

95% of any player that is bagging and/or multi-accounting will be seen in these 5 stats. The other 5 % you'll never know about because they ARE the pro's at it.(but to be that far under the radar,they aren't making that much)

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:36 PM

PRIESTESS:

Now and again yes with friends,We had an Alt shot yesterday " Live streamed " with music ! Was fun,

Is there a link for viewers like myself?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 7:43 PM

riskplayer:

95% of any player that is bagging and/or multi-accounting will be seen in these 5 stats. The other 5 % you'll never know about because they ARE the pro's at it.(but to be that far under the radar,they aren't making that much)

I think you are missing my point.

Sandbaggers for the most part, play very few ranked rounds (and will probably tank the ones they do)...and will probably keep a so-so average...regardless, they make their credits in MPC,  where those stats are not recorded.

• masterrplopster
    27 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 8:10 PM

MBaggese:

riskplayer:

I think you are missing my point.

Sandbaggers for the most part, play very few ranked rounds (and will probably tank the ones they do)...and will probably keep a so-so average...regardless, they make their credits in MPC,  where those stats are not recorded.

Mbaggese sums up in a nutshell all the prejudices but sadly not the realites. I.E "WILL PROBABLY TANK THE ONES THEY DO...."

I picked the name 'professional sandbaggers' as an ironic salute to those who level the accusation so often. In truth, I never (and would not condone) posting a high average score - to fool other players, or losing games to alter your win stats for the same reason.

The simple truth is that we play MPC's within the level/tier rules and all games are entered into with all stats known or knowable in advance by both parties.

Most matches are against other 'baggers' with similar stats but some against Legends - who usually enjoy the challenge - they certainly gloat when they win.

I'm afraid there is honest play within so-called 'sandbagging' and that's what I do - and champion - as do WGT.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2012 9:31 PM

masterrplopster:
    I'm afraid there is honest play within so-called 'sandbagging' and that's what I do - and champion - as do WGT.

You gotta admit..he's got balls !! lol...Andy

• BWFCChubbs
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 1:14 AM

paudieharrington:

BWFCChubbs:
    I might also add that I made an initial purchase of 2,200 credits (cost £10 UK Sterling), and that is all I have ever spent of my own money. All my credits are won or viewed.

10 sterling worth 22 dollars, Now that a first, What great britain are you living in ? :)    more like 16 dollars.

Paudie, Of all the things I said in my post, you picked that out. I am supporting your view, yet you seem to be applying that I am not being truthful.

Packages Available In United Kingdom    (Not in United Kingdom?)
     587 WGT Cr = GBP3.00
     1023 WGT Cr = GBP5.00
     2167 WGT Cr = GBP10.00
    ^^^^  Copied and pasted from the Buy Credits screen.

• paudieharrington
    83 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2012 1:56 AM

He shall be now known as MasterPlonker  ,  A 24 carrot Plonker is all he is.

The End.

RSS