Forums

Help › Forums

Sandbaggers CC

Wed, Sep 12 2012 10:40 AM (46 replies)
  • riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 4:38 PM

This is pathetic that this kind of stuff is condoned by WGT. Scumbaggers is more like it. It is nice that he advertised it so everyone can see who belongs to this "club". This guy and some of his members have long been known to be in the Pro Baggers ranks.                                                                                                                                                               

United Kingdom Professional Sandbaggers
    Club Earnings
    70,400 cr
    Total Members
    6 / 15
    Country Clubs Logo
    Club Message
    For those who win a lot within the WGT rules but often get called "sandbagger " by their bitter "holier-than-thou" losing opponents. This club is for you. Embrace the badge and keep raking it in with grace, joy, and honour! P.S. Just claimed another US
    $250 Amazon Card - from winnings :)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 5:40 AM

My private investigator just showed up with a picture of one of their club gatherings.

• paudieharrington
    83 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 5:42 AM

This Masterplopster is making a right name for himself, His remarkable matchplay records need to be studied by WGT, He is nothing but a low down pretentious hussler that needs to be thrown back to the Legend Tees where he belongs, This country club and all these threads about it are an insult to everyone here.

• masterrplopster
    27 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 6:35 AM
    It's "hustler" Paudie. Didn't they teach you that at the Pub? Pretentious? Expain if you can...
  • EndaBunkers
    39 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 3:48 PM

masterrplopster:
    It's "hustler" Paudie. Didn't they teach you that at the Pub? Pretentious? Expain if you can...

First off I have no problem whatsoever with your little club. I think hustlers making a hustler club is pretty funny tbh, and an excellent way for other members to make note of who you are. Now, you dont come off as stupid, therefore you have an agenda; which i presume is to highlight the angles that exist within the game.

Secondly, your insinuation that Irish people get their education in a pub is highly offensive to many around here. WGT clearly states that it does not condone this type of abuse in the forums or anywhere else. It is a racially motivated slur and a bannable action on your part. I suggest you apologise immediatly.

ty, EB

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 4:07 PM

I think his cc is a great idea. He is doing exactly what wgt is allowing him and many other to do. Why hate on him i would to love be cashing out on amazons that were won from mps. But i can't even find a match these days cause of my rank and ill be damned if im gonna put real cash on a game that wgt can't even fix. So now im stuck trying to grind it out in ready goes where shot play way different under normal play. So ask me if i wish i would had stayed tour master and ima say hell yeah.

• paudieharrington
    83 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2012 4:32 PM

Thanks for pointing out my grammatical errors, I will not explain anything to you,  You deserve nothing but abuse and bad language.Our matchplay record is 3-1 in my favour, I will play you any time any place and off your handicapped tees and gladly wipe the floor with you again .

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 5:19 AM

EndaBunkers:
    First off I have no problem whatsoever with your little club. I think hustlers making a hustler club is pretty funny tbh, and an excellent way for other members to make note of who you are. Now, you dont come off as stupid, therefore you have an agenda; which i presume is to highlight the angles that exist within the game.

Secondly, your insinuation that Irish people get their education in a pub is highly offensive to many around here. WGT clearly states that it does not condone this type of abuse in the forums or anywhere else. It is a racially motivated slur and a bannable action on your part. I suggest you apologise immediatly

Yeah,it's damn funny..however I'd aplogise if I were you..With all the backlash,you may be on wgt's 'hit list' as someone to make an example of so they can say "We do NOT condone this"..Sounds like you could do with a slice or two of humble pie. imo..Andy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 5:30 AM

Andy-The way you quoted that it looks like you're responding to EB when I think you're agreeing with him.  :-)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Sep 10 2012 5:53 AM

tx YJ,and sorry EB,I was talking to 'The Plop'...Andy

RSS