Thu, Aug 30 2012 1:41 PM

gimme 5 dot dist & 4 dots spin & i'll try it .. otherwise no go

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:23 PM

chris5214:

lmao chris !

Well i just deposited $25 i my account to try theese lttle suckers out , now the offer is up !

Money means nothing to an addict  !   

• YankeeAirPirate
    124 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:34 PM

chris5214:

I can live with the lower performance stats in exchange for the geriatric (I'm 68) swing meter speed, but the price seems unreasonably out of line. Teenage reflexes can handle the 2-dot and less "Feel" ratings, but it feels like a punishment to others to have to shell out 600 credits to gain some measue of equalizaion... and then have them croak on you sooner than a 300 credit ball.

PLEASE rethink either the ball stats or the cost, WGT.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 2:56 PM

dflop:

chris5214:

lmao chris !

Well i just deposited $25 i my account to try theese lttle suckers out , now the offer is up !

Money means nothing to an addict  !   

yeah, they will likely bring out lvl71 Nike performance MAX balls eventually .. but if they cost the equivalent of a monthly vehicle installment, i'll likely not shell out the green for those & stick to the fast mtr which i'm slowly gettin' better at, provided i've popped a few Prozacs & "StayAlert" tabs beforehand ..

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:14 PM

Let's not forget the EZY Swing R11s where you don't even have to ding it ;)

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:17 PM

Spammage:

I would think that one free ball would sufficient - kind of like the dove balls.  That would give everyone a chance to see what they think before spending credits.

I forgot about those, I bet I still have 80 or so...lol

• marks84
    184 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 4:09 PM

WGTadmin2:

Chris you hit is right on the head, we have a lot of different types of players and our goals is to bring people more choices so they can customize the game for themselves.

Cheers!

Okay WGTadmin2, that's great, always good seeing a business trying to accomodate customers. Now... with that said... how about you fine folks work on allowing us to customize our bags by being able to switch out irons for wedges, hybrids, etc.. (requested umpteen many times by a whole bunch of folks). I am quite sure that there are many upper level players who would love the chance to exchange a 3 iron for a hybrid, or extra wedge, whatever strikes their fancy (i know i would). As it stands, you have players who would probably LIKE to buy a hybrid, extra wedge, etc.. but do not because they do not want to leave one of their optional clubs out of the bag. Since there is no USGA rule that says you MUST carry a full set of irons, how about we get this changed here on WGT? (BTW, i am not saying quit selling irons as a set, just rewrite the code so there are no "required clubs")

Mark

PS: My apologies to all who will scream that "this is not the right thread for this post".  Maybe not, but here it is anyway.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 7:54 PM

chris5214:
    yeah, they will likely bring out lvl71 Nike performance MAX balls eventually .. but if they cost the equivalent of a monthly vehicle installment, i'll likely not shell out the green for those & stick to the fast mtr which i'm slowly gettin' better at, provided i've popped a few Prozacs & "StayAlert" tabs beforehand ..

Ah ha ha lol lmao , funny  !   

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 8:31 PM

Tried the ball...what a joke.  Nike ball far superior.   Plus  2 dollars a ball has finally past the absurd level and is approaching outright theft.  

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 8:47 PM

saltiresfan:

Let's not forget the EZY Swing R11s where you don't even have to ding it ;)

Not to mention the new and improved Putter Pal 2

I wonder how many credits THAT will cost! :)

RSS