Forums

Help › Forums

Any masters out there playing with starter clubs?

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 16 2010 6:42 PM (36 replies)
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 4:19 PM

is that Cindy the naughty school girl i wonder? (....we can only dream )

• DoubleEagler
    14 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 7:29 PM

I don't see anybody sticking to the topic subject. So far everyone who's replied, nobody has starter clubs, so this thread is none of your business. But they do come in and troll.

As for my posted scores, I played about a week testing out how the game works in practice rounds. The moderator in the other thread said what you should do if you're concerned thinking its not the case. So quit whining about it and move on.

If you don't have starter clubs this thread doesn't concern you. If you're going to come in here and mud-sling perhaps the moderator should be focusing on you instead, because I didn't do anything against the terms of service. So carry-on elsewhere with your trolling because won't catch me falling for it.

Please stick to the topic.

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 8:09 PM

DoubleEagler:
    If you're going to come in here and mud-sling perhaps the moderator should be focusing on you instead, because I didn't do anything against the terms of service. So carry-on elsewhere with your trolling because won't catch me falling for it.

The reason people are pissed, including me, is cause you basically referred to every master with upgraded equipment a cheater. As for you, you may want to take that tour pro 3 wood out of your bag, that is not a starter club. Just sayin.

• kingspen
    53 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 8:34 PM

i was talking about the remark about using double accounts. of course using upgraded equip. is not cheating as I said I will get upgraded equip. once I reach master . sorry for the confusion.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 9:07 PM

DoubleEagler:
    If you don't have starter clubs this thread doesn't concern you.

I don't know if it's occurred to you or not DE, but every member has starter clubs. Version 1 and 2.

You started slinging mud on page one with your silly accusations. What's with the attitude? These forums aren't a place for people to come and accuse other members of cheating, for whatever reason you may trump-up.

Why don't you settle down cowboy, lose the bad tone and maybe you'll get an on-topic response.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 9:20 PM

kingspen:

i was talking about the remark about using double accounts. of course using upgraded equip. is not cheating as I said I will get upgraded equip. once I reach master . sorry for the confusion.

Okay man no problem... that's what almost all of the flaming in this thread is coming from.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 9:56 PM

DoubleEagler:

Wait a minute... forums are used for everyone to voice their opinion on various topics. Even if masters don't use starter clubs, what is the problem with them chiming in; stating their own opinion.

I personally think once you reach the master tier, upgraded clubs become a necessity.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 11:04 PM

rehill:

DoubleEagler:

Wait a minute... forums are used for everyone to voice their opinion on various topics. Even if masters don't use starter clubs, what is the problem with them chiming in; stating their own opinion.

I personally think once you reach the master tier, upgraded clubs become a necessity.

Indubitably.

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 11:58 PM

DoubleEagler:
    ...they're using super long drivers and dollar balls that stop on a dime. That's cheating.

Why? Aren't those clubs and balls provided by WGT? Aren't those masters controling themselves the mouse? Unless you use some 'mechanical' mean to ding the sweet spot (like some do) where's the cheating?

DoubleEagler:
    Real men use starter clubs.

Try Bethpage with those starters and give me some feedback on it! That is just 'physically and scientifically' impossible! You need upgraded stuff.

Rob

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 5:08 AM

SystemCrash:
    ]Real men use starter clubs

Attention seeker, why don't you cause trouble else where

RSS